tིhིiིrིtིeིeིnི

Juvia's chest felt heavy and her breathing was becoming erratic. She needed a place to sit and quickly.

Juvia spotted a secluded mall bench, hidden in the shade. She ran over to it and threw herself onto it, her bags crumpling next to her.

Juvia laid her back against the wall, closing her eyes to block out the sickeningly bright lights.
Juvia's breath slowed, her muscles relaxing as she sunk deeper into the bench.

"Juvia!"

Juvia snapped her eyes open, panic bubbling in her rib-cage. She looked up, connecting her eyes with Natsu-san's.

Natsu-san ran up to Juvia, taking heavy gulps of breath as he skidded to a stop.
"Juvia.......are.........you.........alright?" Natsu-san huffed, putting his hands on his knees.

Anger replaced the panic, and Juvia narrowed her eyes.
"Juvia is very angry!" Juvia exclaimed, startling Natsu-san.
"Natsu-san dares to come to Juvia even after what Gray-sama did to her? And when Natsu-san went along with it?!" Juvia added, standing up to face Natsu-san.

Natsu-san flinched, guilt flashing through his eyes.
"Juvia, I know. I'm really a hypocrite." Natsu-san started, standing up straight to look Juvia in the eyes.

"But I want you to know that if you ever need me, I'll listen. I'm an asshole for letting Gray hurt you, and for going along with the stupid plan in the first place." Natsu-san explained, his voice strained.

Juvia's heart hung for a moment, and she felt sadness wash over her like a wave.
"Juvia is sorry, she didn't mean to shout." Juvia muttered, sitting back down and putting her head down.

She heard Natsu-san's footsteps and then weight on the other side of the bench. Juvia's whole body began to shake, tears pricking her eyes once more.

"It's ok Juvia."
Natsu-san put his hand on Juvia's back, rubbing back and forth to console her.
"I deserved that. But I hope you don't hate me too much. I still want to be friends, but if that's not possible I understand." Natsu-san spoke softly, causing Juvia to shiver from his body heat.

Juvia looked up and sniffled. She locked eyes with Natsu-san for a moment before her tears fell, and she jumped into his open arms.

Juvia began to sob, trying as hard as she could to keep quiet, however Natsu-san just rubbed her back and held her tightly.