1

Sequel to Bashing Heads

I take the pressure, take it with the pain and inhale with my eyes lighting up with the welcoming sight of darkness. My motives made me start to cry, as I couldn't help it. My head dazed on pain relievers, and drugged out to much more. It hurt a lot more than anything and I just wanted to find peace in something.

All the girls woke up by my screams of terror and cries of misery. I covered my mouth and shook my head. Rochelle almost right as I started crying sat in my cot, rubbing my back.

"Shut up," a random girl yelled back at us. Making me weep harder. This was the new lifestyle, males immune were test subjects to the military to them. Females were just reproducing, I didn't want to by a stranger. A pillow hit a side of my head, Rochelle grabbing it and throwing it back. "She needs to stop!" They yelled again with joined with a couple of 'yeah's.

"I miss our team..." I mumbled out to Rochelle as she hugged me.

"Tomorrow we gotta make them seem so important so they'll live..." Rochelle whispered. "And they're all remarkable, let's get some sleep." She brushed my hair back. "We'll see them again."

I was laid back to sleep with the intention to sleep, but I could barely because of the fact that all women that were in teams had to defend their rights to live for their male partners. I wanted to sleep, but I kept making up rights for them to live out their lives on this horrible place.

Nick, great encouragement.

Coach, great leader.

Ellis, greatest boyfriend. Scratch that, I can't use that here. BEST gunman here.

Repeating theses phrases to me, helped me slowly fall assleep.