7

We all stood in the lunch area, waiting for food or other orders but it just seemed like we were gonna be here for the rest of the day and maybe night. So I decided to walk up to a mirror on the way, seeing past it with a light in on the inside. I knocked against it, seeing some movement in there. "Uh, excuse me... might we get food or instructions?" I asked them.

A speaker turned on.

"We regret to inform you, only women get privileges of food everyday. For the rest of the people, get ready to pick who you will be creating an offspring with." They said, as I narrowed my eyes.

"But there's only half of us here now, so even if you do restrict us we'll probably go hunting for more." I reported, and again there was more movement. "I'm starving, they're all starving. If you starve them, they'll go weak and flimsy before doing what we have to do." I rebuttal.

"She's right, send them in some food." I heard someone say, as I felt like I was greatest representative of the survivors in here.

Soon, we all had plates on the tables and were instructed to make due and eat fast enough for some reason. Then it hit me, we won't just be given Rochelle. I looked up to the boys smiling and laughing while inhaling the food they had. If anything, Coach would be given a cup or something and she'll be left in there. As the time I tried to think of more ways to get her, Ellis noticed me looking distance.

"What's going on?" Ellis asked.

Snapping out of a deep thought, I looked to him seeing him concerned with me. "We will not get to see Rochelle... they'll probably just take the sample and be done with it." I say as I hit my fist against the table. "We're gonna have to find another way to get to her." I mumbled.

"We could get two people wanting her, and ask if we could have a date." Ellis suggested as we ignored for that plan wasn't gonna happen. "Now I say it out loud, it ain't good." Ellis sighed out. "Maybe we just ask them to let her into our care? We protected 'ere like crazy!"

That wasn't a good plan, but then I snapped my fingers. "Wait, why don't we get the weapons first, and instead of ditching... we storm the palace with the help of the teams? We're enduring zombies, we all had practice with guns and I doubt that if they don't have guards on duty for men and only women, that means they're short." I explained. "We use their own men against them."

"Evil... but good." Nick smiled.

"Check this out," Coach grinned, standing up. "Ey! Why do we have to suffer and not have our rights like the guards!?" He shouted, people talking. "So why don't we kick it to the man, and demand some hope." Coach then was called out on the speaker.

"Sir, please stop. We help everyone to the best of our ability to do so."

"You killed hundreds!" Coach yelled.

Surely this it'll kick them where it hurts.