6

Basically letting Ellis who joined, we had a team of gays and people knowing that they had zero chance with even touching me. Ellis just claimed himself as the boyfriend and thinned out about thirty people. Then kissing me as people groaned and ten more left my group.

"Well, hello guys." I greeted, as they all had no clue why I still talking. "I'm actually pretty lazy, and so we don't try to deal with alarms and just go past them." I muttered, as Ellis sat down fixating his gaze on everyone while playing with his hat and what not. "We'll have to turn into some type of lazy bumbs, but still willing enough to protect each other." I said, smiling. "Now do whatever you want, I don't care." I waved them off and started walking to Coach and Nick as Ellis tailed me.

"Hey girl, thanks for sending me the devil himself." Coach laughed, pointing to Nick. "I think I'm the oldest person in the room, so you must've talked me up with one hell of a passion with Rochelle." He said, smiling.

"When do we get to see Rochelle anyways?"  Nick asked.

"Well, we were only saved because of the fact we reproduce... so I guess you'll have to win her over through best in class or something. We were basically acting like cattle to be honest." I said with a sigh.

"So we get Nick to win 'er over! He'll be great cause he already seems like the perfect guy as what you said to the people!" Ellis grabbed my attention to alert me on how we should do this.

"I doubt it, we heard rumors that we were getting leaders and such. So Coach can get her." I looked at him, seeing him nod in agreement. "But guys, do you really want to stay here?" I asked, as it just didn't feel right to be here. They literally just killed over hundreds of people.

"A bunch of innocent civilians died." Nick gesture to the room where everything went up in Flames, literally. We all adjusted as we started to think, what did he even be possible to get out of here or can we just ask to get out? I'm assuming not since they wouldn't mind killing people are putting them in testing ranges. "If they're grouping up immune people,  you think they'll let us salvage?"

Putting my hand on my chin, I thought aloud. "Well, if women aren't risking themselves... who will? The military's men aren't immune or else we wouldn't see them in strict conditions themselves." I said looking up to them. I pointed to the sentry guns on the walls, currently offline. "So they're sending us out cause we're immune and they need new recruits for, food."

"But we're gonna have to find out where we're all going... and get Rochelle." Coach added.

"Time will tell, unfortainly it'll be up to them when we get sent out... even if we're at the same time."