3

I was forced into the male department, and now I faced several men looking hornier than ever. I covered my private parts as I felt like they were glass clothes on me. So highly uncomfortable and clear, and constantly in danger.

"Have you guys seen my team?" I asked, shifting through the crowd to get out of the stares.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out here?" One asked, getting closer.

"I'm a tom-boy lesbian transsexual, unable to reproduce." I then stood tall, whipping my hair at them. "Now excuse me, I have a team to find." I smugly said, as I walked past the crowd as that was a play I faked. I quickly turned to fear and started running out of the herd. "Ellis? Nick? Coach?" I said repeatly, the men notice how I changed personalities faster than ever.

"Get back here!" One of them cried.

"Help!" I screamed as I was yanked by my head of hair to be at the mercy of the men.

"Boy, get your slimely paw off of her." I heard a gruff voice and I turned to see Coach walking up pridefully and grabbing onto the guy's arm. "Let go." He reported, he did not. "Ellis, Nick." He called out, as I see them running up to the front. "Wanna beat this guy up as I hold him down?"
The guy let go somewhat, then pulled a small chunk of hair out of my skull.

The man walked away, holding onto the hair as I rubbed my tiny bald spot I could easily cover... but still.

Ellis then ran up to me, as I snuggled into his chest. "I missed you so much..." I cried out, as my true gender and sexuality revealed to everyone when I kissed Ellis and smiled.

"How you get out here?" Nick asked, raising a brow.

I motioned for them to come closer and they did and I whispered. "I lied about being able to reproduce... but they didn't kill me cause I told them the stories we were facing and checked with Rochelle to know I'm right about it all. She's still safe in the women's department."

"They're killing people?" Coach asked in a hushed tone.

"Yeah, a lot of the guys. They interviewed the girls to see if some of you guys should stay... Nick by the way, you're now a supporter of the troops. Rochelle said you were also a great follower you love men and women." I snickered, as he narrowed his eyes knowing all of that way false.

"Did you say anything right about me?" Nick growled.

"I'm sorry, did you want us to say you're a tax evading, jailbreak, gambler?" I sassed him. He rolled his eyes, taking himself to stand taller. "You guys are in the clear, we passed you guys." I winked. I looked to Coach, smiling. "I had to rangle the guy since he tried to discount you because you were older... but I said you were a great leader and best person for a woman."

All the boys embraced me in a hug.