16

"I regret all those days I would accidentally skip a shower for a day! This is the best feeling in the world!" I practically moaned out in delight as the damn place had its own showers! Thin wall sperated us from seeing each other's bodies but they really weren't that all. Both of the boys could look over my wall and catch a glimpse at my areas of strong interest. That's why I showered one further down from them. "Feels better than sex." I laughed to myself.

Nick laughed out already, shaking his head in disagreement. "I don't think so, it's more like a close second... of course you don't know the feeling since you are a virgin."

I let the water go through my scalp and scratch my fingers in it. "Well to me, this is the best feeling in my world. So far if what you say is true." I told him as I smiled to myself. "I know that we're supposed to be doing, one for all... but all for one seems better when everyone on the bus hates you for saving their asses." I told them.

"Yea'! I always hear em' takin' 'bout how being a girly helps ya' get more attention." Ellis decided to add as it made me quiet, even though it wasn't really true as I acted like a guy more than anything else. "Aw, com'on baby. Y'know they're just being a couple of asses, cause they ain't got no respect." Ellis tried to calm me down. "Reminds me of the time Keith and me were-"

"Ellis, not the time." Nick commented, shutting off the shower and slicking his hair back. "Well, I'm gonna go back to the bus after I get dried so they won't think we're assholes even more." Nick began to leave not even bothering to pick up his towel to wrap his body only to dap on his air. "Later." He said walking out with a tan lines over his ass as I cringed to it.

Ellis turned off the water and moved over to the shower on my right. I covered myself as he continued to shower. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked, quickly pressing myself against the wall so i wouldn't reveal my body to him. "We never saw each other before, and I don't count on it yet, Ellis." I grabbed my towel, wrapping it around me and moving one over again.

He wrapped a towel around his waist and took my previous shower stall. "Well I wanna be closer to ya... besides it's not like you haven't been curious right? With the baby talk?"

"That's baby talk, not sex talk..." I brushed it off and took the farthest one to the left. "I'm not sure if sex is good right now, considering we're just running from zombies and stuff." I mumbled, as he suddenly went into my stall and wrapped his arms around my body. The only thing blocking us was two towels, and mine wanted to fall off. "Ellis... please."

"But it's not sex... it's making love with someone yew' love." Ellis set a hand on my thigh. "And you're perfect with me... if ya' don't want ta' I won't." He said pressing his lips on my neck. "Promise... yew' just gotta stop me." He dragged his hand into my towel, and I did not stop him.