8

I was given a team of 20, and now Coach was gone do so I had no idea what to say. We thought we'll start a revaluation of the survivors, but it just seemed we scared them. Now Nick joined me, and we all were freaking out on what happened to Coach. Looking to Ellis I see him sadden. How... were we gonna get him back? How were we gonna get Rochelle?

Ellis rubbed my back as we settled down to a place like the women's room. Cots, and rooms for bathrooms. It was just as similar, making it 'at home' feel to it. Nick paced around the front of my cot, and was thinking to himself. I I really didn't even bother to try to think of another plan as I was already out of it because I was scared out of my mind. If I was just thrown into the men's role, how easy would it be for me to be thrown up in the wild to die? I spread my hand across my face, dragging my skin back in brushing my hair behind my shoulder.

"Well now what?" Nick stopped and looked at us. "Unless we get Coach, Rochelle it's good to have a baby daddy that she doesn't know to." Nick growled, clutching his hand and sighing out. "Doubt Ellis could do something, already self-proclaimed that he was your boyfriend."

"Well, you can..." Ellis suggested.

"I'm not a leader."

"But you're a favorable soldier. The girls talked yew' up, maybe we can get ya' two together." Ellis offered, Nick already laughing at the idea. As I stayed silent thoughout this. "I'm just a marksman compared to ya'." Ellis then set his hand on my arm and dragged it down to my lap as I stated to myself to not do anything. "Com'on, don't yew' have any ideas?"

Standing up, I decided to go walk over to a corner, and sit down with my knees covering my face. They both joined me as I wanted to be alone, sure it was nice to see Ellis again but it was just sad to see Coach not here... did he... die? "Coach died because of a failed plan." I whispered to them, seeing them lean in closer. "What's the point? If we're gonna leave, it has to be with Nick, you, and myself."

"There's always a way." Ellis coo'd me, making me start to cry.

"Best thing we can do to Rochelle is give her a baby by one of you two so she wouldn't have one by a stranger..." I began to wipe my tears, trying to not make me seem noticeably devastated about all of it. "Other than that, we wait. We wait til we're ordered out there and take our chance to escape."

"But-"

"But what? Rochelle is stuck in a metal box like this, with sentry gun on the walls. If we try, we could get shot at." I looked Ellis in the eyes, he looked confused on why I wouldn't find another way when it was just impossible. "We lost Coach, I don't wanna lose anyone else."