chapter 3

Oritsé's POV

I cannot believe Aston just made us chase after these 2 girls down the road and invite them along backstage at our next gig, I mean how random but then again this was Aston and anything was possible, we finally got back to his mums and everyone was still wandering around as if nothing had happened, I walked over to the bouncy castle, lets bounce my worries away shall we. As I bounced I looked at all of Aston's family, the men gathering around the BBQ and the woman huddling around a new born, it was exactly the way you expected a family.

'I'M COMING' JB shouted and I saw his legs rushing towards the bouncy castle, I could only imagine he saw me watching and decided it would be a good idea to get me.

'JB no, please don't' I screamed at him but it was too late he'd taken my legs out from under me and we landed in a pile in the middle of the bouncy castle. 'What do you think you are doing man' I look serious at him but his smile was just too cute to be mad at.

'Reesh you know I had to do it, don't dwell on stuff its not good right now, positive vibes okay' he got his serious talk out of the way, he never was very good at doing it so when he did it I was very appreciative of him.

'Sorry man, being here was just a reminder, I'll be ok promise' I told him as he got up, holding his hand out to help me up too, I gladly accepted it and we started bouncing around, then we were joined by Marvin and Aston and I began to remember that these were my brothers and that I had a family, a big family the JLSter's and they were good to me.

Emmy's POV

Danny had just made my life once again, saying they needed me to be at a gig for it to be right, needed me, that's crazy. I needed them more than they needed me, if only they knew that, if only he knew the way he made me feel.

'Danny Jones the things you do to me' I said to myself as I looked down at my phone, that picture of us, it melted my heart everyday, as well as brought a tear to my eye. I will always remember the first time I ever met you, you were flyering in our home town, drumming up people to come to your gig that night, I took one look at all of you and decided that I was going to give you a try. I still have that flyer and ticket up on my wall, the best night of my life ever, well apart from that night we almost kissed of course. That night was a crazy night, a drunken crazy night, me, I'd decided to drown my sorrows as I'd just split up from my boyfriend, you, well you'd just had an amazing gig so you had to get drunk, it was usually the way after a good gig and well outside, one thing led to another, then I remembered you were with her, I couldn't hurt her, I knew how it felt, I guess you could say it was never the same after that. But tomorrow it'd all be sorted, Tom had invited me along to hear you sound check so it had to be alright didn't it.

Tom's POV

After watching Danny fall out of the van and Harry get chased around the garden by Lisa's dog I decided to text Emmy, she was pretty much our back bone, she was such a huge help to us and I liked repaying her with small things like giving her a free entry to a gig once in a while. Well today's was going to be her invite along to our sound check, I know she'd want to come and well I knew she had a crush on Danny who had now been single for a while, so maybe it was the perfect time for them, I hoped anyway. I text her hoping it would make her smile, which as far as I knew, a text from me usually did. I ran off to the back garden where I heard screams, sounded like a girls, but when I got there I found Dougie under a pile of Danny and Harry and presumed they'd decided it was time to pick on him like they did everyday.

'Let me join in' I screamed and dived, then thud, I hit the ground, they'd moved as I decided to join them, what was going on, they never usually did that to me. 'Really what the hell happened here' I asked as I got up and brushed the grass off myself. All I could hear was Dougie laughing and Danny shuffling around the ground.

'Sorry man, I had to get back at you for laughing at me' Danny told him before he walked off in to his sisters house, his nose was obviously smelling something because he went straight for the kitchen.