Chapter 21

Tom's POV

It was great meeting Nat out, I'd waited all day to see her again, I was glad it had happened earlier than expected. Plus she'd just agreed to karting tomorrow, I loved karting, so doing it with her would make it extra special.

'I'm really glad I came for a walk' I had that famous Tom smile on my face, going for a walk to clear my head was the best idea, otherwise I'd just be sat at home thinking about her instead of actually being with her.

'I'm glad Lucy bought me here too' I looked in her eyes, full of joy, her smile was radiating off her face. I could feel my stomach doing flips, it was like everything was fitting in to place.

'Shall we go for a walk?' I was itching to spend more time with her, I wasn't sure how long she was going to want to sit here, so I had to suggest something else.

'I'd love to walk' she jumped up effortlessly from the ground, looking amazing and graceful as she did, this girl was simply amazing. I jumped up joining her, not so gracefully, taking her hand as I did. Her hand felt warm and soft in my own, it fitted perfectly, this was the start of something, I had a good feeling inside.

'Nat, I think you're amazing, I just need you to know that' I looked at her, her cheeks had turned a rosy colour, I don't know why I told her, but I just felt the need too.

'Tom, you're too kind' she shook her head at me, but kept the smile, then she leaned over and planted a small kiss on my cheek, I felt the butterflies inside me going crazy. Time to walk before my legs just gave up.

'Lets walk' I managed to say to her.

Marvin's POV

Why the hell had I just said that, come back home with me, she had a life here, a life she'd had here longer than she'd known me. I didn't feel like going in for food now, she'd walked away from me, a terrified look on her face, I sat down on a bench outside, I needed to think now, seriously think, how to come back from this.

'Marv, c'mon you're missing the chicken' Aston sat down next to me, he looked at me, then his face expression changed 'what have you done, she looks exactly the same' I guessed he was talking about Katy, I sighed, looked down at my feet.

'I asked her to come home with me' I couldn't look at him, couldn't see his reaction, it was a dumb thing to have said, but after her mother's reaction this morning it was just something I'd been thinking about.

'Its a bit quick' obviously, I knew that already, tar mate. I shook my head and stood up, I was going home, I couldn't stay here and do this to myself.

'Marvin' it took a moment to register the voice, I swirled around on my feet to be greeted by her green eyes, I felt relief that she'd come to see me. 'I shouldn't have walked away from you' her eyes were filling with water. 'My minds all over the place after the past 24 hours, I just didn't know what to think' my arms took her in to me, I didn't want to see her cry, knowing that I was a part of the reason why.

'I'm sorry, it was a very forward thing to say, but after this morning I just wanted to wake up next to you every day' oh really Marvin, what are you trying to do, you sound totally desperate now. I felt her pull away from me, I couldn't look at her, couldn't see her say no to me.

'Take me with you' my head snapped down to look at her face, she wasn't smiling, sobs were still coming from her chest but her eyes, her eyes they had that sparkle back again, I smiled, leant down and kissed her, holding close to me again. 'Carys can come too right?' she looked up at me, I had no problem with it,I wasn't sure how Aston would feel though.

'If that's what you want then of course she can' I needed to wake up with this girl every day, yes it was quick, but quite frankly, I didn't care at all.

Harry's POV

Time to take my girl to the cinema, I was very excited right now, it was like a tornado had happened in my life, bringing everything I could possibly want and taking away things I didn't need anymore. I put my arm around Ashlee's shoulder as we strolled along to the cinema.

'I'm so glad to be home' Ashlee was looking at me as we walked, her smile looked to be engraved on her face, I hadn't seen it leave since I saw her yesterday, although it may when we have to go to look at this contract and leave her for a while.

'I'm so glad you're home too, its been horrible without you' I kissed her hair, we both stopped at the same time, looking up at the cinema in front of us, the sign read CLOSED, we looked at each other, I shurgged, how had we not heard it'd been closed today.

'Now what shall we do' I sighed, I was really looking forward to watching the film as well, I looked at Ashlee, it was like something was forming in her mind, a plan no doubt.

'We could always go kids advernture land' she winked at me, oh the place we met, what a fabulous idea, I knew she was forming a plan.

'Ashlee you think of everything, c'mon lets go' I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the advernture land that was just down the road, I was once more like an excited little child.

'Harry calm down, your ride never has any ques' she giggled at me, I stopped in my tracks, cheeky little madam, it was the umbrellas where we had our first kiss, I wanted to relive that moment okay, that's why I was so excited.