Chapter 13

Oritsé's POV

I heard squealing coming from the room next to me, what was going on in there, it wasn't a squeal I recognised, so I jumped up from the bed and went to investigate, there was Katy and Carys jumping around the room while Marvin sat watching them.

'What's the squealing about?' I asked, they fell to the floor and laughed, Marvin rolled his eyes, I sat down next to him, they girls just looked at me.

'They're excited about going bowling' I rolled my eyes at them, all that noise just because they were going bowling again.

'Sorry we didn't wake you did we?' the red haired one asked me, I shook my head and smiled at them, they seemed pretty excited really.

'That's alright then, we're just excited about going out bowling and eating some food with him and him' the other told me, oh I see, they were going out with Marvin and Aston, the squealing all clicked in to place now.

'Well I shall leave you to your excitement then' I smiled and walked back in to my room, sitting down on the bed, my smile disappeared and I felt alone again, not even JB came home alone last night, why was it always me. That's when my phone buzzed, the name Abbie was flashing on my screen, I didn't know an Abbie, why did I have an Abbie in my phone book. Oh shit Abbie from yesterday, that'd been with Katy and Carys, I must've took her number. I answered the phone and smiled, things weren't as bad as I though then, right?

Nat's POV

Emmy was ready to go, Danny would be here in 15 minutes so I decided that maybe I should go, I didn't want to be here when he arrived.

'Right good luck okay, it'll al be fine, I know it will' I hugged Emmy tight and made my way downstairs, now what was I going to do today, I didn't know, I wished I was seeing Tom today. I dragged my feet along the ground as I walked.

'NAT' I heard someone call my name, who was calling my name, I twirled around to see Lucy chasing down the road after me.

'Hey' I smiled at her as she got to me, her arms flung around me, yay I think I now had something to do today.

'How was yesterday?' she asked beamed at me as she linked my arm with hers and we began pondering along. I took in a deep breath.

'It was absolutely amazing' I began smiling as I thought about it and Tom yesterday and just wow 'I'm going out with Tom tomorrow, can you believe it, me' she elated with me, squeals coming from both our mouths as I told 'plus they are amazing life, absolutely amazing, they worked the crowd so well'

'Nat that's amazing, absolutely awesome' she was so supportive of me, what more could I do now aye. 'Look, shall we go to the park or something, I hate just wondering around the streets' I smiled and nodded, the park and the swings were where we went to talk to each other about everything.

'Lets go' I told her and began to run, we weren't far from the park at all now so I just wanted to get there and have a nice chat with Lucy.

'Hey wait for me' she screamed after me, I jumped over the fence and on to the swings and she quickly joined me. ' So where is Tom taking you then?' I shrugged my shoulders, I had no clue.

'I don't know but it kind of adds to the excitement of it all really' my smile felt like it was literally stretching from ear to ear as I thought about him.

Marvin's POV

The girls had finally calmed down and Carys had left me alone with Katy once more, finally I had her to myself, I wanted to grab her, fling her on the bed, but I knew I couldn't.

'Are you ready to go yet?' I asked her as she laid on the bed, she shrugged her shoulders, good one girl, I needed an actual answer you know. 'Its just Aston will want to go soon and you said about going home to freshen up' she sat up, like she'd just remembered about that.

'Yeah we better go then' I stared at her figure in one of my t-shirts, that was weird, I'd never seen a girl in one of my t-shirts before, she looked damn good in it.

'Let me find something to wear since you stole my top' I smirked at her and I could see her smile, it was lovely, heart melting smile.

'You shouldn't have stole mine then' she poked her tongue out at me as she picked her bag up and made her way towards the door.

'Hang on, wait for me' I rushed after her as she raced down the stairs, I finally caught up with her, swinging her around to place a kiss on her lips, she pulled away quickly, right, that wasn't meant to happen I'm sure.

'Sorry, I wasn't expecting that' she leant in for another kiss, that was better, our lips touching, my arms around her, hers around me too.

'Right c'mon then, lets go' I took her hand and led her to my car, opening the door like a proper gentlemen would, watching her backside as she got in.

'Just park down the side street of my house, I don't think my parents will want to see me get out of your car, with you watching' oh cheeky, she knew I'd watched her get in the car, I just smiled and started driving along the road, I had no idea where I was going. 'Basically at the end of the road, turn right, then left, end of that road, then left and left again and park there okay' right I think I got those directions.

'Katy, I'm so glad you were walking down this street the other day' why had I just confessed that, that was far too forward thinking, Marvin you just dropped a bomb.

'Not as glad as I am' thank goodness she was beaming a smile again, fumbling around in her bag for something, then she pulled it out, her phone, her face turned, what had she just seen.

'Everything okay?' I asked, I felt concerned for her, she really didn't look good, she'd gone quite pale actually.

'Umm not really, my parents have seen pictures of us from last night, they aren't happy' oh this was not good, but how had they seen pictures of us from last night, that was what was going through my mind. 'I hate my brother so much, he spoils everything for me' a tear left her eye, I'd pulled up in the side street she'd told me to stop on, I reached over and wiped the tear away from her eye.

'Don't worry, it'll all be okay' I hoped to reassure her, she showed me a smile, placed a kiss on my lips and jumped out my car, this was terrible.