Chapter 20

Aston's POV

'That was crazy' I just got in the car where the girls were waiting for us, the fans had gone absolutely crazy for us while we were outside, I sat next to Carys and placed my arm around her shoulders, pulling her close to me, placing a small kiss on her head.

'Its nice how they came out' Oritsé was smiling as he sat the other side of us, I nodded in agreement, they fans always made it out for us, no matter where we were.

'They always come out' Marvin inputted from the front, I looked at Carys, she seemed kind of quiet, I hoped she was okay.

'Right lets go get some food, I'm starved' Katy looked around to us, smiling, Carys smiled back, I still felt concerned about her, something didn't seem right with her.

'I'm going, I'm going' Marvin put his foot down and pulled away down the road, I felt my stomach rumble, great impression that gave right. 'Where exactly are we going' I looked in the mirror and saw his confused look, I started laughing, only Marv.

'You're the driver, you decide' Carys told him, her voice didn't have the same happiness from earlier, seriously what was wrong with her right now.

'Marv, can you drop me off in town please?' Oristé piped up, he had a smile on his face, he was up to something, I just knew it.

'Sure' Marvin smirked at him, he obviously knew something that I didn't, I wanted to know but I wasn't going to be nosy in front of he girls.

'So where are we going then?' Katy was looking at him, Marvin simply tapped his nose, I had a feeling I knew where he was taking us though.

Danny's POV

We'd finally ventured on to the ice, it'd taken us ages to get our skates on, I never knew it was so hard, Emmy was holding on to my hand so hard I thought she was going to make it pop or something.

'Danny this is weird' she looked pretty worried right now I had to say, I comforted her by stroking my finger over her hand, hoping that she'd release some of the grip she had on my hand, I felt it numbing right now.

'Emmy calm down, it'll be okay' I told her as I started to pull her along the ice, she still seemed unsure, but her legs moved behind me.

'Look out' she called but I felt my skates crash and I fell to the floor, she let go of my hand and as I looked up was stood laughing over me.

'Well thanks very much for your support' I huffed, crossing my arms to show her my annoyance at her, it didn't last long as she poked her tongue out at me before pulling me up.

'You really need to look where you are going you know, you basically fell over nothing there' she was still laughing at me, I shrugged and set off again, this time without her, unfortunately once again I was looking where I was going and this time I collided with the wall, not only did I collide with it, I flew over it. 'DANNY' I heard Emmy call through laughs, this date was really not going how I'd planned.

Katy's POV

We had just dropped Oritsé off in town, I think he may have felt a little like a spare part really, my focus soon turned to where we were going though, Marvin was giving nothing away about what we would be eating.

'Right we're just around the corner now' Marvin was literally bouncing in his seat as we turned a corner, I instantly knew where it was he was taking us when we turned the corner, the big chicken high up in the sky.

'Nando's' Aston screamed from the back, I turned to look just as Carys jumped, hitting the roof of the car.

'Nice one Ast' Carys say rubbing her head, Aston pulled her close again, rubbing her head for her, she was smiling, but inside I know she felt rubbish, she'd been pulled and pushed on the way to the car, she'd told me not to say anything to anyone about it, but it was clearly affecting her, she just wasn't being herself.

'I love Nando's too' Carys said from under Aston's hand, I couldn't help but laugh a little at what I saw, it just seemed funny.

'C'mon lets go' Marvin jumped out the car, he was seriously excited, a child in a grown ups body right now, I rushed with him though, I wanted to be right by his side, I don't know why I just felt the need to be. I felt a tingle when he put his hand in mine, it felt amazing, it was like something exploded inside of me.

'I NEED CHICKEN' Aston shouted, rushing past us, literally pulling Carys along with him, I looked at Marvin, he looked back and we both started laughing.

'What will we do with him?' Marvin stopped walking for a second, because he'd stopped, I stopped, I was looking straight at him, he was looking right in to my eyes, I moved slightly, I felt kind of scared right now. 'Katy, please come back home with me' what the hell, why did he just ask me that. I let go of his hand and walked after Aston and Carys, he couldn't be serious, surely, he'd known me hardly a day.