Chapter 7

Tom's POV

I was stood on the biggest stage of my career so far, looking over a huge empty field, that in just a few hours would be full of people, I felt amazed. I looked at the two people stood in front of the stage, Emmy and Nat, truth was Nat had distracted me from quite a lot today, I found myself making lots of mistakes and this was not a good thing, I was quite glad that she would blend in with the crowd later.

'Tom what's up with you?' Harry came over to me after we'd finished our check and Emmy and Nat had disappeared around the back 'its so unlike you to get things wrong' I looked around to check no-one else would hear me.

'Its Nat, I cannot keep my eyes off her, she is so attractive' Danny and Dougie looked over at me, I gulped as I wondered why they had, then I realised I was stood right next to the microphone, she'd have heard every word I just said.

'Nice one Fletcher' Dougie was smirking at me, then his eyes moved to the gap at the back of the stage and back at me, shit he was looking right at her, I knew it. I turned myself around but she wasn't there when I was looking, was he just trying to make me paranoid, when I looked back at him he wasn't laughing, his was looked deeply upset in fact. I raced through the stage to go find her, I had to, I hated the thought of her being upset and me being the problem for this. I raced through backstage until I finally found her, I placed my arm on her shoulder and she twirled around, her eyes were red and tears were still falling, I felt dreadful as I placed an arm around her, she simple shrugged me off. I sloped off away from her, she obviously didn't want me to be near her.

Ashley's POV

I was currently standing backstage at with JLS, JLS of all people, plus I could hear McFly sound checking, I hoped so much that I'd bump in to them at some point during the day before we would have to go out front to watch the performance.

'So girls lets give you the guided tour' Marvin asked us, my head nodded so fast, if we were walking around I had a chance of bumping in to McFly.

'Right lets go check the stage out first shall we?' Oristé told us and he started moving across the grass, I followed, lacking behind the group a little so I could get a good view of who was around us, Carys turned around to me, she pointed to the front, there my eyes found him, he hair so perfect, standing in his cropped trousers talking to the others.

'Dougie' the name ripped out of my chest, why did I just scream at him like some sort of strange person, he turned to look at us, luckily all the girls stood waving at him so I joined them, he came over smiling at us, I felt strange, I mean I was stood with JLS and McFly were coming over to see us, simply amazing!

'Hey girls, you alright' his voice sent chills down my spine and my legs felt like air. All I could do was nod at him.

'Its so lovely to meet you' Carys swooned at him, I mean who wouldn't swoon at him, he was simply gorgeous.

'Do you talk or just stare?' he was looked straight at me, oh god what was I going to do, it felt like I was just watching this from somewhere else, my mind was screaming the words that should be coming out my mouth.

'Yes' I shrieked in the end, he must thing I'm so weird, this is not a good first impression, I was still looking at him and his smile turned in to a smirk, he looked just amazing.

Emmy's POV

Nat was not taking that news well, she'd been crying now for half an hour, I felt so bad for her, it was good news, she just wasn't taking it well, like she thought it was a bad thing for him to say that about her

'C'mon Nat its fine, please stop crying, I hate seeing you like this' I pleaded with her again, then I heard the grass crunch underneath us, looking behind me I saw Danny and Tom, oh great this was not good at all.

'Can we have a chat?' Danny asked me, my heart stopped, what did he want to talk about, what could he possibly say that's so important he needs to take my away from my friend when she needs me.

'I'll look after Nat' Tom reassured me, I looked at Nat, she had dried her eyes and nodded at me, god why did she want to push me towards him, I felt so nervous now. Danny took my hand and lead me away from everyone else, to a little corner of the backstage area.

'Look Emmy, last time, I'm sorry okay' he fumbled his words out, sorry oh god here we go, something I really couldn't deal with hearing right now, his rejection. I put my hand up to stop him from going further.

'It was a mistake right, I'm always someone's mistake, all I ever ask for is for someone to love me' my eyes watered up a little, this was not good for me 'someone to love me the way I love them, love you Danny, you' I felt his arms wrap around me and he began shushing me.

'The only thing I regret about that night was not actually kissing you' he whispered in to my ear.