Chapter 22

Ashley's POV

It felt weird looking at Dougie in the middle of the town with a group of girls around him, in fact it just felt weird seeing him again, I never thought I would see him again if I was honest.

'That's all done, where are we going now?' I looked at Abbie, I had no idea if I was honest, I'd finished what I wanted to do, I shrugged.

'I need to go to Costa for a coffee' Abbie piped up, okay that sounded good, a coffee and a cake or something, I nodded at her.

'Lets go then' Dougie linked his arm in mine, so I linked my other arm with Abbie and off we walked, I felt happy right there, strolling along the street, one best mate at my best, one very hot guy on the other.

'Is it just a coffee you're after?' I had to ask Abbie, who knew if she wanted something else, probably was hungry though, I looked up and there we were, but we couldn't seem to get in, there was loads of girls in front of the shop, all wearing JLS hoodies, this was weird.

'No, I've come to meet Oristé truthfully' she whispered in my ear, wow, what happened last night exactly, I honestly do not remember. The crowd were moved out of the way by staff and we walked in, Abbie walked straight over to Oristé so I got left with Dougie, I felt nervous now.

'Coffee?' he asked, I smiled and nodded at him, walking over to the counter to have a look, I could see my perfect cake staring at me, two pieces left, good.

'Can I have a latte and a piece of that cake please' we both said together, that was strange, I wasn't use to someone else wanting the same thing as me. Dougie insisted on paying so I went and sat down with Abbie and Oritsé waiting for Dougie, I was very much looking forward to the next hour or so.

Emmy's POV

We gave up on skating after Danny's big accident flying over the ice and in to the seats on the edge. I felt worried about him if I was honest, taking a battering, I however managed to show him how it was done.

'Lets go get some food, I'm straving' Danny took my hand and took me back to the carriage, I couldn't believe it was still waiting for us. I wondered where we were going now, what he had planned, it hadn't been long since we'd eaten, I wasn't sure if this was him or just nerves right now.

'Danny, where are we going?' I knew he wasn't going to tell me but I thought I'd ask anyway, he shook his head, placed his finger to my lips as if to silence me.

'Emmy, do I have to blind fold you again?' I shook my head, I wanted to be able to enjoy the ride back so I wasn't going to let him blind fold me.

'I'll not ask again' I told him, he placed his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in to him, my head resting on his shoulders, I took in my scenery as we trotted aloing. 'How are you feeling now anyway' I looked at his head, his red mark prominent.

'A little sore if I'm honest' he rubbed his head a little, I leaned up and kissed it, he smiled at me, his hand squeezing my arm a little, that made me realise that we had stopped. 'Next stop' I looked up to see we'd stopped outside an ice cream factory, this boy thought of everything.

'Danny, you've really planned this haven't you' I was kind of taken a back, had he planned this well, had he thought that I'd say yes to him, how long had it taken him to know what he wanted.

'I just wanted to treat you right' he told me as he jumped out the carriage, holding his hand out to help me down, I gladly accepted and stood in front of him 'it took me a while to put this together, I'll admit that, I was so happy when you said yes' I was happy when you'd asked Danny, now lets go get some ice cream, I loved ice cream.

JB's POV

Grace and I had just been sat watching the river and boats, talking to each other, she had so many interesting stories about where she'd been.

'But after all that travelling I've finally found somewhere that feels right' she told me, I looked at her, she was looking at me, where was she going with this.

'Peterborough is a nice place I have to say' I told her, she looked at me, slightly shaking her head, right so what did she mean.

'With you, I feel comfortable, I feel like I've known you forever' I see where she was going now, I could agree with her, I felt comfortable with her, hearing her stories, just being with her.

'Grace, I think I know what you mean' I shuffled myself closer to her, placing my arm around her shoulder, I felt tingles along my arms, she looked at me, smiling, leaning her head on my shoulder.

'JB, what made you come over to me last night?' I felt myself tighten inside, if I was honest, I just felt attracted to her, I could hardly keep my eyes off her before I went over to her, what the hell was I going to say.

'I don't know if I'm honest, the minute I saw you, I just felt, well' I paused, how was I going to make this sound less cheesey then it did in my head 'attracted to you, I wasn't sure why, but I think I do now' she looked at me, her smile expanded a little.

'I'm so glad you came over, it was unexpected, but amazing' I looked at her as she spoke, her voice was just so tantilising to me.

'Grace, do you fancy going on a date tomorrow?' I needed to ask her, I felt my body tighten the more I waited for her though, I wanted to take her out tomorrow, have a proper date.

'I'd love to go out tomorrow, on a date' she giggled at the last word, I was going to treat her properly tomorrow, I was going to not kiss her until then, however much I wanted to.