Chapter 8

Taehyung 's P.O.V.:
"Where is Kookie?" I asked  as Jimin was searching something in his bag pack.
"Downstairs, maybe," he replied and continued to search meditatively.
I sighed and with a slight hiatus Jimin snapped at me and I flinched.
"W-What?" I asked.
His eyes sparkled as he took out a medium-sized, metal rod from his bag.
"I'm going to show Eun-ah how I can beat the zombies' asses off." He smiled and swung the rod in the air.

So he is going to show it to Eun-ah.

Wait, what?

"But why?" I asked, " are you going to impress her or something?"

He suddenly stopped hitting the imaginary zombie and shyly glanced at me.

His expressions were different, he flushed and soon averted his eyes .

I cooed loudly as I was fangirling and ran out of the room to inform Jungkook about Jimin's new crush.

I sprinted towards the stairs but a gasp stopped me.

"A-A bite?"

It was Eun-ah's voice.

"Its from yesterday when the girl jumped on me," Jungkook said.

"W-What?" I asked myself and soon turned around, with heavy steps I walked inside my room.

"What's wrong, Tae?" Jimin asked.

"Jimin-ah" I said coldly.

Jimin's expressions stern-ed suddenly.

"Yeah?"

"Jungkook....Kookie is bitten."

Oh my god. This is such a short and boring chapter. Sorry guys for not uploading, I am a lazy potato and am very inactive at typing. I have school and am studying hard, this is so awful. The exciting part will soon start in the story so wait cz I am a potato at typing. 

Please vote and comment.

The thing you are seeing above is written by me

The thing you are seeing above is written by me. Is it good? If yes, then tell me, I would post some more of my works. Thank you.