Chapter 12 : Completely Bonded

!WARNING!

!YUMMYNESS AHEAD!

Dayu's POV

"So, let's try them out!"

I said to Qing after we opened the package. I didn't think someone's jaw could open wider than Qing's right now. He looked very surprised. Did he think I was still innocent after all we did last night? My silly sexy wolfie.

Qing was eyeing the condom and threw them to the trash. "No! I don't want to wear condom when I make love to you!"

"Qing..." I tried to knock some sense into him.

"Dayu, I told you, I always had a safe sex before. I always wore condom and the last test said I am clean! I want to feel you completely." He gave me his puppy eyes.

I sighed loudly as I raised both of my hands. "Ok, you won. That's unfair, you know I'm weak against your puppy eyes."

He grinned from ear to ear and jumped me. "So, which one should we try first?" I pushed him against the fridge and groped his half awaken shaft under his jeans, making it harder. My other hand took the spray and sprayed It into my mouth. It didn't taste like anything.

"I'm really curious about this one. Let's see if this really works." I smirked at Qing and opened his jeans' button. I slipped my hand on his pants and pulled his dick out, didn't even bother to lower his pants. I grabed his dick at the base, bent down and licked the crown, scooping up his delicious pre-cum. "Ahh babe, you're going to drive me crazy." He said, almost in a whisper.

"My plan exactly," I replied, looking up at him. I wrapped my lips around him and went down fast, cramming more and more of him into my mouth until its head slipped into my throat. Freaking hell, the spray worked. His cock hit my throat and I didn't gag. I pulled up slowly and once again deep throating him. His dick tasted amazing. I held steady, using my tongue to bath his cock and my throat muscle to milk him as much as possible.

Qing squirmed against thecold metal, moaning his approval. I repeated the movement several times and suddenly he held onto my head with both hands and bucked his hips forward, fucking my mouth the way I had fantasized he would.

I stopped sucking him to draw a short breath. The sweet taste of his pre-cum and the musky scent of his crotch heavily seduced me, making my already hard dick throbbing painfully. God, I love his cock. I licked and sucked the crown, pressing it against the inside of my cheek. Carefully move in and out, stroking the side of his cock against the soft and wet of my cheek, teasing him before drawing half his length into my mouth. I sucked his cock, slowly descending further down his length. When his head entered my throat once more, Qing's groaned louder,

"Fuck Dayu! Ahh... I'm gonna cum.."

I sucked harder and felt his salty-sweet cum hit the roof of my mouth. His cock spat several more times before I swallowed it all. I licked him clean and finally came up for a deep breath. Qing's body limp against the fridge.

"Holy fuck Dayu..." His chest heaving, "That was so fucking amazing." He said before giving me his mischievous smirk. "But now it's my turn to rock your world."

He suddenly attacked my mouth hungrily, licking and sucking my lips. Our tongue met each other over and over, and little moans escaped my mouth. He moved his hands to reach my jeans' buttons and slowly pushed my jeans down, before slipping his fingers in my underwear. One of his hands pulled up my shirt and threw it somewhere. Craving his skin on mine so badly, I started peeling off his shirt, his pants and briefs not too gently. I grabbed his cock and started pumping it slowly.

Qing groaned and I felt his fingers were traveling up to my straining cock as we still kissing passionately and breathing loudly. He pulled my underwear down. My dick sprang out freely and I let go his dick from my hands, allowing our erection to rub together. We both groaned at the sensation.