Chapter 26 : Creamy

Dear my hoomans,

Please enjoy this delightful long ass chapter.
Better read it when you guys aren't out in the open ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Welp anyways, here comes the warning..

                          !!WARNING!!

              !!YUMMYNESS AHEAD!!

Qing's POV

After we cleaned up our room, I sent someone to repair the window and bring the vampire statue to the pack house. We held a meeting to discuss about this incident. How could the vampires sneak inside our territory without the wolves on patrol noticing.

There were few wolves guarding the front gate, but they didn't see nor sense anything. That meant they must have found another route to sneaked in or we had a mole in the pack. Jedd persisted that it was Ethan who helped them.

It did make sense; Damon told us Ethan was now vampire's minion. We assumed he was Vladislav's minion while he never told us who. And we never met Ethan when we fought the vampires a week ago.

By the end of the meeting we decided to sent more wolves to strengthened the patrol and I would even go patrolling with them started from tomorrow.

I went back home and as soon as I opened the front door, I heard song blaring throughout the house.

Because,
When the sun shines, we shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath that I'm a stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh

It came from the tv in the living room with Dayu sat crossed leg on the couch, gawking at the tv with amusement on his face. What did he watch making him gawked like that? I looked at the tv, apparently lip sync battle was on. A woman was singing Rihanna's umbrella while dancing powerfully, her body full with muscle.

Under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh
Under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh

"Is that really a woman?" I asked Dayu.

"No, that's Tom Holland! I didn't think he can dance like that! It's so cool, way better than the original." If this was a cartoon, Dayu's eyes would turn into hearts. I clenched my teeth and took the remote to turn off the tv.

"What are you doing? Why did you turn it off?!" Dayu pouted angrily at me.

"You look at him with hearts in your eyes! You can only show that look to me, not to some other man!"

"Wha- Qing, you know I like to dance. That man danced really good. I adore how he danced, it's not like I love him or anything. And he's an actor for god's sake, I only see him on tv." Dayu tried to reason with me.

"He didn't even dance that good." I said to Dayu, making him roll his eyes and pulled me to sit beside him.

"Look babe, maybe I idolize some actors or actresses, but what are you so jealous about? I only love you and no one else." My eyes were big and the only thing I heard was 'babe'. I knew Wynter always called me that, but this was Dayu. Dayu called me babe?

"What did you call me?"

He rolled his eyes. "That's the only thing you heard?"

"Call me that again!" I pulled him to sit on my lap.