Bey's P.O.V

Tears clouded me vision as I read secretly at the back, the text message Sam had sent me :

'Don't get me wrong be but I think it's time we went our separate ways. I do love you but in a sibling way and I think at some points our relationship became too friendly. But I hope we can still be friends 🙃xx'

It was true we were slowly drifting apart but, I wanted to be the one to break up with him.
It hurt too much for my understanding did I love him? No of course I didn't I was doing to break up with him anyway. What was I gunna do I really needed this to be me breaking up with him not the other way round! Then it hit me I was going to get revenge on Samuel Michaels.

*bell rings*

I gathered all my things shoved them in my bag and went to wait for Nicki outside the girl's toilets. When Nicki after a good ten minutes had finally come and we were about to walk to the café, I heard a familiar voice calling my name softly I instantly knew it was Samuel (Sam) and after what he had said earlier I really did not feel like talking to him so, I didn't I grasped Nicki's arm and told her to pick up the pace and walk faster, Luckily, Sam got the hint and didn't bother to go after me. I quickly glanced back down the corridor to see Sam looking very hurt and rather disappointed. If he wanted to speak he would have to give me time. Before we were about to reach the café, Nicki pulled me to the far side of her locker and opened it so we could hid behind it it and talk just like we always did.
"Are you going to tell me what has happed between you and Sam?." She shout whispered.

"What is the to tell Nicki?" I whisper shouted back "He broke up with me because he thought we were better off as friends."

Nicki quickly asked in confusion "I thought you said that's what you wanted ?"
"Yes I did but I wanted it to be me. Now come on I'll explain later I'm starving and I started to walk to the café.