Graduation Suprise (IV) (editing)

Bey's P.O.V

I had been sitting nervously for about an hour now waiting for my turn, dreading when I would have to speak in front of the large crowd gathered, who probably all hated me. I looked into the audience to see Jay was still staring at me with that's same hurt but confused look. I looked away and started searching for mama. It seems that everyone I wanted to be here for this special day, was in the audience apart from my mom. "Now can we please have our valedictorian." I heard Ms Jatty say. My heart did I summersault and all of a sudden I couldn't think straight. What was I got to say without embarrassing myself? This was a big deal for me because this was going to be my first and my last opportunity. If I messed this up this everyone would think I'm weird and messed up and that's the last thing I need as I am stressed enough and might I add pregnant.

I walked to the podium with someone hot on my hills. I didn't turn around. I looked out into the crowd one more time just in case mama had slipped on at the last minute but still I didn't see her. I cleared my throat as things where beginning to get awkward. I placed my hands on the sides of the microphone on the stage. I was about to proceed when the crowd started cheering and two hands snake around my waist causing me to tense and gasp as I felt the tingling sensation move through my body. I instantly knew it was Jay. He clearly claimed some fame for this show of his. I relaxed a little and he moved to my side still holding me possessively. I started my speech so far it was going good until I felt Jay let go of me.

"So-so I guess what I'm trying to say is this year has been tough for a lot of us. We have been through so much these last year from taking our finals and finding out true friends and who will stick by you." I paused and looked over the the side and Jay gave me an encouraging smile. I smiled back and continued.

"In this process," I said looking at all the faces. "We may loose loved ones and even family we thought would always be there for us. But we mustn't dwell on them. I for one found out some really scary news. I found out I am pregnant. I heard a few gasps. "I thought I would loose everything and surprisingly I did." By now there were tears in my eyes threatening to spill. "B-but my mama always said If you wanna know who will stay true to you, just go through a challenging time then see who is still there and hasn't left your side. These words have always been in my head and have always encouraged me that I should not give upon my friends but I should not give too much hope either. I hope I could inspire you all. Well done Parker academy we made it".

By the end of this I was giving the most cheesy smile ever.I got a standing ovation from the crowd and that's all I needed. I exited the stage and walked right passed a smiling Jay to look for Michelle so I could go home pack and stay at hers. I was currently in the parking lot behind the school building.

"Beyoncé wait I -I need to talk to you!" I heard Jay say from behind me. I stopped and turned around.

"What Jay just go to your party and leave me alone. Go get your news girlfriend too. I said trying hard to hold back my tears. "By the way I'm staying at Michelle's house for a bit." I tried to say with so much boldness but I felt my voice slightly crack.

"No Bey don't leave. I'm sorry." He started kissing my neck then he gently bit down on my ear earning a soft groan from me. I could feel him smirking. "N-no Jay go and enjoy this party of yours."

"But what if I want you to come with me?" He said calmly.

"Jay" I said pulling away from him.