Trying to stick to plan & drama

(N/A: I'm back again with another update. Lmao it's not even been that long. Let's get straight into the story okurrr :)

Bey's P.O.V
Me and Jay have been talking since that day at the park and he is honestly so sweet. This summer vacation has gone way too fast. Today is Thursday. Our first day back at school and I am supposed to be meeting Jay so we can finalize our plan on how we plan to get Samual (Sam) to notice us today. (He still thinks it's stupid but I don't.) This is our senior year of high school and is honestly crazy.We have been practicing and every time we do it leads to a make out session and I'm really not ready for a relationship right now so I always have to stop before we get too carried away. It's so hard but it just doesn't feel right for some reason.

So it's lunch now and I'm sitting with my girls and they've been asking me so many questions since first period and I'm ready to answer them. "Girl you have a lot of explaining to do." Nicki said with attitude.

"Yes what's up with you and Shawn Carter. You've been getting real close lately." Kelly came in.

Ok I said more to myself than them. You have to promise not two tell anyone ok ? They all nodded eager to hear. I was about to speak when I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I knew those arms for anywhere.

"Hey Jay." "Hey beautiful" he whispered making me blush.

"Awwww. Y'all cute." Nicki squealed while she took her phone out and snapped a few shots and Kelly did too before we quickly got each other.

"Nicki, Kelly please don't post that. And Jay we are only supposed to be doing this around Sam."

"Ok what is going on. Kelly said raising her hands.

"You know what I haven't got lunch yet I'll be-,"

"No jigga you in this now." Nicki said gesturing for him to sit down. He sighed and sat down next to me.

"Ok so now do you care to explain?" Kelly said. Michelle didn't say a thing and neither did Latoya in fact they were just eating and trying not to be a part of it.

Jay cleared his throat. "Do you wanna talk or do you want me to."
I looked around the table.

"I'll talk." He simply nodded and put his hand on my thigh under the table it caused me to stutter loads and feel very hot as I explained the situation.

After I finished. Nicki did not seem at all impressed. "So in other words your using him?"

"N-no I stuttered as Jay's hand went further up my thigh slowly to my mini skirt.

"No Bey would never do that. Right?" He said looking at me smirking as he reached my panties."

"Y-yes." I said finally getting his hand off of me.

"Girl what is wrong wichu you can't even says a full sentence without stuttering." Nicki said smirking giving me the look.

I gave her a death stare. "Nothing" I said getting up and grabbing Jay with me.

"Where you going?" Kelly said crossing her arms smirking.

"To finished what we started." Jay said trying to be smart. I smacked the back of his head. "Owww ma that really hurt." After doing that I kind of felt bad but I was not going to show it he deserved it.