Bey's P.O.V

Friday 16:30

I woke up to find myself sitting on my bed feeling extremely hot but as soon as I pulled the covers of of myself, I felt extremely cold.I laid back down and looked to my left to my bedside cabinet searching for my phone and realised it wasn't there. I started to panic where could I have left it? I was pretty sure I put it there I always put my phone by my bed. Then I realised something I never remembered coming home. I was supposed to be at school. That's when the whole day started to reply in my head. I fainted out of shock and now I was home. But how? My mom works really late so she could not have brought me home because she wouldn't be back till night. It could nit be Nicki because here mom took away her keys for being irresponsible. The only other person who could have brought me home would have to be Sam!

I rolled right off my bed onto the floor with a thud! only to find that my phone had dropped onto the fall as well. "Owww!"I whined. As I was about to get up I could hear foot steps coming from the stairs. Sam must still be in the house I thought. But before I could shout at Sam to say he could leave, a voice said my name "Beyoncé?" I said "yeah" realising that it was not Sam while trying to recognising the voice at the same time. I quietly tiptoed across the corridor to the bathroom to grab my razor which wasn't sharp enough but was going to have to do. When I thought I could probably run and jump out at this person they we already behind me. When I realised, I instantly became paralysed with fear not knowing what to do and what will happen.

The guy from behind me quickly but gently, brushed past my neck reaching for razor in my hand. What he didn't realise was that he just touched my g spot. I bit down on my lip to hold back a moan. When I automatically tried to turn around to see who this strange person in my house was, his toned arm carefully grabbed my waist and turned me around. As he did so, he left a tingling sensation on my waist. It was strange but it kind of made me calmer than I was before. Without realising I was staring directly into this strangers eyes. Then I recognised who it was then I started to wonder but before I could do any deep thinking, he scooped me up and carried me back to my bedroom. "You shouldn't be getting out of bed with the kind of fever you have." Without taking my eyes off him or responding to what he said I just blurted out; " Who are you?" He laughed at my question as if it was stupid. This made me frown. "You don't remember be princess?" I shook my head as he sat down beside me on the bed.
"Are you sure you don't?"
"Yes"
"It's Shawn. You are my guide for the day. Do you remember now ?"
"Y-yes."
He laughed at me stuttering. That made me roll me eyes.
I took the razor to return it to the bathroom and Shawn followed me. Not taking his eyes off of me.

Jay's P.O.V

She had such a cute laugh I just wanted to kiss her then but I had to hold myself back. I didn't want her to think I was taking advantage of her. She stared into my eyes in confusion and as if she knew what I was thinking she leaned in and we kissed. It was a soft gentle kiss but at the same time passionate. I licked her lips asking to enter and both our tongues battled for dominance. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and legs around my waist and without separating walked backwards into her room.
~~~~~~
Sorry if I took me a while to write had a busy week with exams 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway I hope you enjoying the story just as much as I enjoy writing it. New chapter will becoming out soon and I'll most definitely try and make them longer.

What is happening between Jay and Bey?

When are Bey's parents coming home?

What happens when Jay finds out Bey is a virgin?