Why me?

Before you read just know that this is all from Bey's P.O.V

I went upstairs and tripped a little. When I got upstairs, I went to my room and switched on the light. The light was extremely bright and I could barely see so I decided to turn my lamp on instead. I took off all my clothes and decided to finish my almost full bottle of liquor on my table I didn't really want to go downstairs again. I stripped down until I was only in my panties. I placed on my silky silver robe. It was loose but tight enough. I had just finished drinking the liquor when I heard someone at the door. Assuming it was Kelly changing her mind and wanting to stay over, I clumsily ran down the stairs. When I opened it I instantly regretted doing so. I tried to shut the door but his foot was in the way. "Please." He said gently "I just want to talk." I huffed and opened the door wider for him to come in. "Nice house." I ignored his remark and showed him to the living room. Staying close behind him I took my phone out of my dressing gown and texted Shawn to come to my house because Micheal was here. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch opposite him waiting for him to talk to me. He started to speak "Look I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you." I rolled my eyes looking away so he couldn't see tat I was actually getting emotional. "When you told me you might have cervix cancer I panicked and was scared and didn't know what to do." I sat side was on the couch and look away from him and sniffed. When he heard that he came to sit next to me and turned me round. He gently started to stroke my thigh "I'm sorry." I faced the front again and just stared at the picture on the wall of dad. Micheal continued stroking my thigh. He then slowly moved his hand between my legs. I squeezed them shut he had to force his hand out. He then leaned closer to me and said with his heavy whiskey breath I can make you feel better. He made me shiver but not the same what Shawn made me shiver. I was feeling slightly scared. He pulled the belt off my robe which quickly exposed my large chest. I quickly covered up. He looked at me and smirked. I quickly looked down and held tight onto my robe. He got up and tried to push my down onto the couch but I tried my hard to resist but he was too strong. I was drunk too so I couldn't defend myself as well as I wanted to. He then forced my gown open and started to to nibble on my breast. He knew that was my weak spot and I started to fall under him but then I snapped into reality again and tried to push him off but I wasn't strong enough. He then forced my legs open and slid his hands down to my panties and he tried to put a finger in. By now I was screaming. But then I heard the front door open. Micheal jumped on top of me and because I still had my right arm straight out he bent it dislocating it. I screamed even louder because of the pain. It was unbearable. Shawn walked in with a gun in his hand and told Micheal to leave and he put his hands up in surrender and smirked at me before leaving.

I was shaking uncontrollably and was unable to move my right arm which had now become numb.
Shawn looked at me and asked me if I was ok. I nodded me head but then his eyes became wide when he saw my arm. He picked me up and turned off the living room light and carried me to me bedroom. And he told me to relax and he was going to give me a massage I was confused. I could tell that he was trying his hardest not to look down at my naked body. I nodded my head and tried my best to calm down. The he came back with a bandage. He put my right arm gently in my chest and started to massage my body. When he got to my arm , he pressed a little harder and twisted it back into place making me wince. He moved back down to my chest and asked for my permission I nodded my head and look into his eyes the whole time as he slowly massaged my chest. I could help it but a moan exhaled my lips despite me biting down on my lip. The he looked into my eyes and went between my legs and starter to massage my lips. I moaned so loud that in had to put my hand over my mouth so that I wouldn't wow the neighbours. I looked down at Shawn's jeans and saw his manhood poking through. I was still moaning uncontrollably but I managed to smirk and sat up. What was I doing? No clue. Must have been the alcohol speaking.

What do ya'll think?
Pls let me know.
Don't forget to comment and vote ❤️