Your invited (III)

Jay's P.O.V.
It was really hard trust me it took me about ten minutes to convince Beyonce to leave the bathroom so we could go down and eat. Her mom had called us two times already and by the way she called us the second time she was really growing impatient. When I heard someone coming up the stairs, the door unlocked so I opened it to a really red puffy eyed Beyonce. I was mad at first but when I looked into her eyes which were now gray I instantly felt bad and felt like it was my fault for not being patient. "Bey are you ok I?" I said with more concern in my voice than I intended. "I'm fine." She replied in a croaky voice and pushed past me. "Wait." I said before she entered her room. I grabbed her because I could see she had not intentions of stopping and before she could go anything farther or say anything, I kissed her I locked lips with her. And to my surprise she kissed me back. Her lips were so soft and her kiss was so gentle just like her touch. I wouldn't like to sound like a pussy but it's just how I was with her. She has got me wrapped around her finger and she knows there was no way I was going to leave and I don't have intentions of doing so. We held each other close after that  our foreheads touched each other and I started. staring into her beautiful now brown eyes more deeply than I had done before. "Listen I will always be here for you. And don't try to run away because I'm not leaving you." I whispered to her. I could see Bey's focus had shifted from me to what was behind me. I heard someone clear their throat and I slowly turned round and let got of Bey. Ms Tina was standing with her hands crossed and right eyebrow raised like Bey did earlier.

"Was I interrupting something?" She smirked. I didn't know what to say. "I-I....."

She cut me off  "We have been waiting patiently for some time now some of us were tired of waiting and decided to start eating would you like to join us?"
We both nodded and  went down to eat with everyone else.

Bey's P.O.V.
I went to take my seat opposite the girls and they were all eyeing me smirking. I just rolled me eyes. Mama followed at sat down too then Jay did. I said grace and started eating. I was honestly starving.

"So Bey how do you and Jay know each other?"  mama Gloria asked.
I tensed a little and stopped eating and looked up at her. "W-well I was his guide for the day since he was new." She slightly raised her eyebrow as if she didn't  believe me and she looked at Jay sitting next to me for confirmation. "Yes ma it's true. She was really sweet." I blushed and looked down. "Aw.. Owwww!" I kicked Kelly under the table and mean mugged her. I felt Jay squeeze my thigh indicating I should calm down. From his touch my whole body began to feel really hot and a little wet. I quickly removed his hand and looked up at him and he was starting straight ahead expressionless. He had no idea what he was doing to me.

Jay's P.O.V.
I knew exactly what I was doing to her and I enjoyed seeing her squirming from my touch.

Bey's P.O.V.
After the dinner me and the girls decided to have a sleep over so the girls parents came by to drop off their clothes. We gossiped and spoke about what we were going to do since Monday was our last day till summer break. We were all very excited we vowed to spend the who vacation together. I put my phone on charge but then I heard it vibrate. It was Jay and I was so confused all the girls stopped talking and looks at me and said who's that?. I didn't  answer and just opened the message. Which read:

Tell your your mom thank you for the lovely dinner from the Carters and oh I forgot to say you looked beautiful today.

I smiled when I read the last part. He was so sweet. Before I could reply I felt someone heavily breathing on my neck and it was Kelly. I just knew it. I swear this girl cannot but mind her own business. I just turned my phone from her. She screamed "This bitch got herself a little boyfriend and she is trying to hide it from us !" The all got up and gasped
"Kelly shut up! I said blushing hard.
"He isn't my boyfriend."

"Your right he's your friend with beni...." Nicki quickly put her hand over Kelly's bigass mouth so the rest of what she said was muffled.
"Kelly damn you need to know when to shut your mouth." Nicki said taking her hand from Kelly's mouth.
"Bey she didn't mean that." Nicki said trying to turn me around now I was lying on my bed facing the other way.  I shrugged her off and tried to ignore what she had jus said. Solo had always told me that girls who had sex with guys were hoes and were to be looked down upon in society and right then I felt like one.

~~~~

So once again Kelly's big mouth is getting her in trouble 🤦‍♂️

What do you think of Jay and Bey?

Next chapter should be coming out tomorrow so get ready y'all !!🙇🏾‍♀️