Your invited (I)

Jay's P.O.V.

I woke up and felt something heavy on my body. It was Bey she was holding me tight asleep. I chuckled and looked at her asleep she looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake her up. So I quietly and carefully crawled out of the bed. I looked around on the carpet to see my clothes scattered. I picked them up. Put my boxers on and made my way to the bathroom to refreshen myself. I looked in the medicine cabinet above the sink and there was a spare tooth brush so I borrowed it and used the toothpaste available. I finished my hygiene routine and decided to go back into Bey's room and leave a note for her so that when she wakes up she won't panic. After that using the entrance I used last time I left through her window. I went back home to hopefully take a shower and meet up with Bey later.

Bey's P.O.V.
I woke up a little more happy than usual until I remembered the events which happed last night. I groaned and pulled myself out of bed. How could I have been so stupid. I checked the time and it was only 7:30 meaning that I had at least and hour and a half until mama would get home. I stumbled into the bathroom and did my hygiene routine and decided to go to Solange's room to see what she wanted last night. I knocked on the door but there was no reply so I knocked twice more there was still no reply. So I decided to open the door but she wasn't in there. So a panicked and started to look around for some kind of note or conformation of where she had gone. I found a small piece of paper which read:

'Bey just case you are looking for me I decided to go stay at May's house today so don't worry about me I'll be back by Monday .'

I sighed relived that's she was ok but also not sure if she was telling the truth but I decided that I wasn't going to make a big deal out of it because I know Solo can take care of herself. I walked back into my room to see all my clothes scattered. I sighed to myself and started to pick them . That's when I realised that's Jay wasn't here. I noticed a yellow little piece of paper on my bedside cabinet. I opened it read it and just those words he wrote on the paper made me smile hard.
'Hey Bey. Is it ok if I even call you that? Well I think it's cute. I left early this morning. Meet me at the park at after lunch.'
I nodded as if he could see me.

I ran down stairs to go make something to eat before I could plan what I would wear to meet up with Shawn. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I really couldn't wait to see him. Seeing him, made me happier and lighter inside.

Jay's P.O.V.
I have an hour till I have to meet Bey and I really can't wait. I have something really exciting to tell her. My mom on every first Sunday of the month, does a special dinner and I was hoping to ask Bey if she wanted to come.

I only had a few minutes left to make my way to the park I decided to meet Bey at. When I got there surprisingly she was already there. I chuckled at her eagerness to meet me. I strolled over to her and since she had her back to me I wanted to scare her but before I could even shout boo, she said "Hey Jay nice of you to finally turn up.'' And all I could say to that was "huh'' she giggled and turned round and stood up to look at me. I have to say she was looking fine. I smiled at her and she smiled back and some how we ended up starting at each other. I walked closer and she walked one step closer. "Jay" she whispered. I could feel myself moving closer and closer to her lips and she was doing the same but I had to stop myself. I came here for reason.

Bey P.O.V.
I felt a little embarrassed when he pulled away. So instead of looking at him I started to pretend I was fixing my dress and sat back down. Jay cleared his throat and I looked up at him. "May I sit next to you." I nodded my head and scooted over. I started looking down again and played with the hem of my dress.
"Umm so what did u wanna talk about." I said shyly still looking down. "I wanted to know if you wanted to come to dinner with me today at 6 ?" He said nervously. I smiled to myself but it quickly faded when I remembered I couldn't because we were also having a dinner today. I frowned. "Shawn I would love to....." I sighed. I think he heard the hesitation in my voice because he then said "But...?" In a disappointed tone. "My mom has this thing she does. She does a special dinner every Sunday." "So you can't come." He sighed. I nodded my head and looked up at him. I looked back at me with so much disappointment.

Jay's P.O.V.
I was really hoping she would say yes but it doesn't matter. "I need to call my mom." She nodded her head and I walked a little bit away from where we were sat and rang my mom. "Ma she said she can't come." I whined as soon as she picked up the phone. "Shawn stop being a big baby. It doesn't matter we can have dinner together with some of your boys if you like." "Ok" I sighed. I said my goodbyes and hung up. When I was about to just leave since I saw Bey stand up she said in a soft voice "Jay wait." "You can come to me house for dinner and you can bring your mom too I'm sure my mom won't mind." I smiled. "Ok if your sure it's fine." So I rang my mom again and told her and she said it was fine. She asked for the address and sent it.
~~~~

Soooo Jay is going over to Bey's house?

What do y'all think about Jay and Bey?

Opinion on chapter?

This was another short chapter I know I promise in the future they will be longer.