Moving on with or without you

Bey's P.O.V

I think this is good for me. I want to leave everything behind and start afresh. I was currently packing my bags getting ready for the next semester so I could officially say I was starting uni. It's been a dream all along and it was finally going to become a reality. In my head, uni as for those people ready to leave there past and start something they've always wanted to achieve. That's exactly what I as got to do and I had no second thoughts. Everyone had become distance these past couple of months. Since I found out I lost twins. It was shocking for all of us but you I will we have to move past that and continue with life. The only people I have managed to stay in contact with is my family meaning. Mama and Solo. Nobody else has even bothered to check up with me and see how I'm doing. Jay told me he had a gig come so he would be going. So he left me. In this house all by myself. For about six months I have slept by myself. He claims he's in Florida but I know he's is slashing at Kanye's. Ever so often, I see him at the store. Of course I hide so he ever sees me. I would rather save him the embarrassment. I'm not like some ex girlfriends who would make a scene just so their man would feel bad. I'd rather spare myself the embarrassment too.

I had packed the last of my stuff and was heading done stairs to transfer it into my car. I even left a note for Jay just in case he ever came back.

'By the time you see this I'll be far away. I'm far away but I'm not messing with nobody. Imma be alright. I've always promised myself imma live good life. This means with or without you."
I would never admit it to anyone but, after writing this I secretly hoped he would come looking for me. Of course that was stupid but I did anyway. After that I left and set off to my fresh start: University of Houston law where I would studying law. I wanted to be a couple/marriage counselor and help people who had issues with their relationships I wanted to do something eight for once. But boi was I wrong.

Jay's P.O.V

I had just pulled into my house I've been a real pussy lately I'd been sleeping at Ye's (Kanye) to get away from everything but, everywhere I go I still seem to find the one person I want to avoid. I know it sounds stupid but I needed to. But then hadn't been able to slept properly at all for so long that I just need her in my arms. I needed to comfort her. I had no idea how she was dealing with everything. I hadn't called, texted or actually even bothered to ask anyone. She must have thought I hated her or I was disappointed in her. Honesty I am still disappointed but not in her but myself. I am the one to blame for the loss of our babies. I am the reason she left the house. If only I had let her do what she wanted maybe I would never have gone through what I was going through. I was loosing her ahh this point I just knew it. I pulled up at the house. I parked at the front and noticed the at was gone. I assumed she had gone out for shopping or something. There was sign at the front of the house but I didn't pay attention to it and I just walked in. I placed my keys down and that's when I saw the note. My head instantly broke and I knew I had lost her for good.

Michelle's P.O.V

I'm so proud of Bey.we are starting uni together now. She may have waited long for the end of the year like the rest of us but she behaves like she never went through anything. I understand that she can't show it and she has to be strong. But sometime I worry that is she is completely over Jay. Jay has spoken about Bey since the day he met her. Me and Jay have known each yet since pre-school days. I left only in the second grade and ever since we stayed in contact since recently. So when Shawn moved here and was talking about how he thought he liked Bey I knew that is he ever managed to loose her that this could be the end of him. I remember when he fell hard for this girl called Crystal. She was such a horrible girl she played Jay and up to this day he still doesn't know the he was played and she didn't simply brake up with him. I've been like a sister to Jay for as long as I can remember and being that sister also brings the responsibility of making sure your siblings are always happy. I really hoped Bey was not completely over him. But one can only hope so much. I watched Bey turn into this person I never knew she could be. Well it wasn't all a bad thing I guess, I just wasn't expecting her to change how much she did.

Nicki' P.O.V
When I say Bey changed she did alright and not once did she think of holding back.

~~~~~~~
One more camper after this guys I think last time I said this would be the last one it nope I changed my mind😂

Happy Thanksgiving y'all. I'm celebrating 👀

Have a good one, vote and see you never time ❤️
(editing)