Graduation Suprise (last one)

Jay's P.O.V
I am so nervous this is so big to me. I have never done anything like this before. Yes I've been in a relationship before but none of them have been as good as this. Bey is the one I can just feel it. I've told mama and she says she's proud of me. In fact  she started tearing up and saying her boy has finally grown up while, she practically squeezed the life out of me. I'm currently at this college hall I rented out for bey's graduation party. I have been here several times but it has never looked as beautiful as it does now. The ceiling is covered in a faded gold cloth while the walls are covered with a creamy whit silk material. I know Bey is either going to love it a lot or hate it. That's  going to affect if she will want to be my girlfriend or not. Yes I'm going to ask Bey to be my girlfriend.

Bey's P.O.V

I honestly don't know how to feel. Jay is gone and I'm stuck with Nicki and Kelly; still not sure why though. They seem to both be arguing over what I am wearing to this mystery 'party'. I tried calling Jay's phone several times but it went straight to voicemail. How could he be so busy he can't even answer his own girlfriend. Wait did I say girlfriend? More like the girl he got pregnant. It's stills hurts that I can remember clearly what he said to me: "It's not like your my girlfriend. So no need to get jealous ma." Wow how it stung when those words left his mouth. It was true I wasn't but was it really necessary for him to point it out to me, like I'm some idiot. I sat there on the bed silently crying staring into my open closet. All I could hear was Nicki and Kelly still fighting over which dress I should wear. Then there was silence. I looked up to see that Nicki and Kelly were staring at me with so much concern. I looked at then confused until I felt another warm tear fall out of my eye. "Bey baby what's wrong?" Nicki practically yelled coming over to me to give me a gentle hug.

"I'm fine." I said "Just hormones." I tried to shrug it off but Kelly being Kelly clearly was not going to let this go.

"No your not. You know we hate to see you like this." Kelly looked into my eyes and it was like she saw right through me.

"Bey it's going to be ok. I promise." I looked into her eyes and she looked so sincere which made me want to cry the more. Stupid hormones.

"Let's get you dressed." Nicki said letting go of me.

An hour later.....

Jay's P.O.V
Bey and the girls have just pulled up. I watched from the window as Bey came out of the car. She looked breathtaking. I wanted to take her there and then. "Damn." I said to myself.

She started walking to the entrance Nicki opened the door for her this was it

She started walking to the entrance Nicki opened the door for her this was it. All this was actually about to happen.

"Guys she is almost here get ready!" Everyone got into their positions.
As Nicki opened the door, we shouted surprise slightly startling her; she recovered quickly though. Everyone waited to see her reaction she bursted our crying. Wow as of I knew she would hate this. I tried to tell Kelly this was a bit much. (Btw Kelly is not at the party you will find out why later)