Nice to meet you

Two weeks ago...

Jay's P.O.V
You could say I searched the whole of Huston just looking for a Bey but for some reason every time I felt like I was close, all I thought I found kept disappearing. I've been calling and texting Bey for months now. She never picks up. But I make sure to always leave a voice message telling her that I miss her and I'm sorry and I hope she has a good day.

Now....

I'm at the point I want to give up. This is crazy. I have my best men working on tracking Bey but just like me they can't find a thing. I know Bey is not like that to ignore me completely. I see she literally opens every one of my voice mails though she never replies. I don't mean to sound soft but just knowing where she is will at least help me to function properly and at least get a little sleep at night.

Bey's P.O.V

I sat listening to Queen Naija - Mama's hand on repeat as I thought about how this could have been me and my baby. I could have been singing this to my baby but her I am alone. No Jay no mama no solo nobody but myself. Crying and feeling sorry for myself because I can't seem to keep a man or make right decisions for myself.

My life is a mess and everyone knows it. Half of what I've been through I don't see how I deserve it. I'm a good student and a good daughter well, was before I got pregnant. I good sibling a decent girlfriend. I've tried ever so hard than anyone could imagine to make sure everyone was happy with me and I was always in their good books. But but once for a minute did I check if I was ok. How life was becoming difficult for me to handle. I almost died for goodness sake yet ignored it and acted like nothing happened. Which normal human being does that. I really don't see the point of completing uni when, I simply can't get my life together. What is even the use in living when nothing is working right. I want to start afresh but I know that doing this is going to hurt all those who have always been by my side. I just don't know what to do. Since I've started Uni it's literally been go to class come back to my dorm and cry my eyes out. I have a roommate but they haven't arrived hey so fit the past couple of weeks it's just been me. I guess that good because it has given me time to think though my life. Well that's what I keep telling myself. Misery has seriously become my best friend. Jay has been calling and texting like crazy but I can't bring myself to answer anything.

Anytime I think about him or any aspect of my family I just feel guilty. Me and Jay are no life and he needs to understand that. I'm moving on (well trying to) and only want to the best for him and to move on too. I know he won't wait four year for me. I literally have zero hope anyone puke ever do that for me but I'm ok with it. Less people, less baggage, less to worry about.

Jay's P.O.V
I recorded my fifth voice message of the day like I did everyday. "Bey I know you will see this. You don't know how much I miss you. I hope you are enjoying uni. I will always wait for you and I will find you and when I do I promise to never let you go. Have a good night baby."

Bey's P.O.V
That was the last one for the day. He always sent five. I hadn't even made it into my dorm when the voice message came through. I was literally in the elevator. As soon as I walked out and was making it to my room I was already a mess. Everyone who was in the corridor either looked at me strangely or behaved as if this kind of behavior didn't faze them. This is what he does to me. He make sad all over again. That night I was supposed to meet with Nicki, Kelly and Michelle to hang out at the club near by but I declined as I still felt uneasy about being around people. I have never really been the party type. Anyway that night I went to shouted and when I came back I had a miss call from an Mama Gloria. I instantly called back. She picked only after a ring. "Thank God you picked up." She said relieved.

"Mama is everything ok?" worriedly I asked.

"No baby. You see Shawn has been so outta control these past few days. I walked in on him almost han..."

"You don't mean..." There was silence for a while then I gasped. "But why?" I asked. I placed her on speaker and started to dress.

"He misses you baby. He hasn't been himself. Bey baby I only asks one thing of you, call Shawn. Speak to him. Tell him your ok he needs you." My eyes clouded.

"Mama." I whispered. "I can't do it." I could literally see her face curve into frown.

"Why? Have you already moved on to someone else?"

"No." I said. I said slightly hurt by her comment but understand where she was coming for.

"Then Bey what is it?" She said sounding concerned.

"I'm scared mama. I don't want it to happen again." I wiped under my eyes and sat on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands. Just then I heard the sound of Keys and my door opening. Then I heard a deep voice it sounded so melodic but firm at the same time. "Hello?" I don't reply instead I fled from my bed and turned off the light and hid in the corner of my wardrobe. I grabbed one of my heels ready to defend myself. "Bey?" I heard it was my phone I forgot to switch the speaker off. To make matters worse my phone was on the other side of the room out of my reach. Peacefully sat on the bed without a care in the word. For a moment and just a moment by I envied that phone. Nothing bad was coming it's way.

"I know your in there." I saw my bedroom light switch on and I lunged the show I the same direction as the figure.

"Ooof" is what I heard when the show collided with his face. "Ouch"

Couple of minutes later...

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you." This was the fifth time he was apologizing and honestly I was getting annoyed. I already knew he was sorry. Just like hI repeated before "Its fine"

I walked up to him from the freezer and gently placed the icepack over his cheek. He winced a little bit. "It's ok I've got it." I ask holding the ice pack and gently removing my hand. His hands left tingles where he touched me." He stared into my eyes and I did too. The he gave me a cheesy grin. "What?" I said looking at him. "Is there one thing on my face?" I placed my hand over my face. He shook himself head. "No."

"Ok?" I said eyeing .

"You sitting on me." He placed his and around my ass and pulled me forward.

"Oh" I said embarrassed. I looked away from his face. He chuckled. "It's ok I like where your sitting." He squeezed my behind. "Tell me about yourself?"

"Well... my name is Beyoncé..."

"That's a nice name. Mine is Lebron." That's when I froze and slowly moved off him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(editing)

Woah so this quiet a lot. Jay doing what.
Gloria said what?
Bey meeting Lebron?

Who votes that Lebron and Bey get together.

One more chapter after this and I'm ending the book. Thank you so much for all the reads. Really appreciate it. 🥰