Thinking of you

Zac's p.o.v
Wow! I've heard of how pretty and talented Zendaya is, but I never thought it was possible for someone to be that mesmerising.

Her hazel eyes are so cute and she looks adorable when she blushes...No! No Zac!

A girl like that could never like a guy like me. A girl that good at singing... wow... STOP!

But, her voice it's still ringing through my ears, the way she can hit the high notes without cracking once.

Zendaya's p.o.v
His face, every feature on his perfect face is... well...perfect. His smile reaches his eyes and makes his baby blue eyes glimmer.

I wish I was good enough for him, but he probably doesn't even want to be friends with me. I mean Zac Efron! Girls would die to be with him!

Dream in italics
Slowly I walk down the aisle, past the purple and pink roses in a long vail. Past the weeping crowd I walk, I look up and see my dad with tears in his eyes.

He passes me away and steps backwards next to my crying Mum and Darnell. I look up and  stare into those sparking eyes I grew to love dearly.

The priest began to speak, but I couldn't hear him, all I could focus on was how handsome Zac looked in his wedding suit.

"Does anyone object, if so - speak now," the priest said looking around the room.

"I object!" a male voice said making everybody turn around in shock, people in front of him shuffled out of the way revealing a face I never wanted to see again.

My Ex!
Collins!

I shot up in bed. I looked around and realised I was in bed in my room. Not in a church. Not at a wedding. It was a dream. And that was all me and Zac would ever be.