The fam and teasing

Zendaya's pov
Today my family are coming to set with me. Zac and I will tell them about 'us' today too.

To say the least I'm nervous, they still don't know the reason why we broke up. What if they bring him up and then I'll have to tell Zac and them.

Anyway, they should be at my house soon - I have to be at set in an hour, so they better hurry up!
***********************
Knock knock
I stood up and opened the door to see my family. Everyone was there it was 11:45 and I needed to be at work at 12:00, so I picked up my phone and we jumped in my dad's van.

At set we all jumped out, but when I got to the door; I saw that they were gasping at the circus/building. Me and Darnell nudged them to bring them back into reality, before we all walked in.

"Zac!" I shouted all the way to the other side of the room. He turned round and smiled at me and the fam'.

We wanted them to meet everyone before we tell them that we were together, so we went over to Micheal and the safety crew. Then the singing crew and the cast over there, the dancing crew and the cast over there then the rest of the cast, other than- Zac, Hugh, Keala and Yaha.

We walked over to there group and they all smiled at us, Zac with love in his eyes.

"So, this is Keala, my best friend, Hugh, he is a second dad to me, Yaha, a brother to me and Zac. Well..." I motioned towards each person as their name was said.

I didn't know how to explain mine and Zac's relationship so I just nudged him, for him to tell them. He rolled his eyes at me before smirking at me.

He pulled me by my waist towards him and he connected our lips, that moved in perfect sync. Butterflies were swarming my insides, not wanting to pull away for the embarrassment I would face would be... awkward to say the least.

Reluctantly, we both pulled away to be met with shocked faces from everyone, as we hadn't told anyone about 'us'.

We both smiled awkwardly, cheeks red. To stop the awkward infested air that surrounded the set, both Keala and Darnell began to laugh. Soon everyone apart from my dad had started laughing.

I grabbed Zac's hand and looked over to my dad, who looked like he could kill. Zac took a big gulp before pulling me to the side.

"So, when will your dad kill me?" He asked scared as I burst out laughing, he started chuckling too.

I climbed up the ladder to my trapeze. Once I was up there I sat on the trapeze like a swing.

"W.D! You ready?" I shouted across the rig.

"Yup, Anne. Swing from your knees, let go and I'll catch you!" he laughed.

I nodded and followed his instructions, below I could see my family and Zac. Zac was talking with Hugh and Micheal.

"Hi boys!" I called down to them, they looked up and I blew a kiss to Zac.

I looked at Yaha and winked, he nodded smirking and I looked at Zac, who just rolled his eyes.

I let go of my trapeze and missed Yaha's hand on perpose, to add suspense I screamed as I fell from high above.

I heard everyone apart from Zac and Yaha cry and scream. Before I hit the hard floor I was caught, bridal style, by Zac.

God I love him!