We meet again

Zendaya's p.o.v
Today was the day we all came back to set. To be honest I was super excited to see all my friends again. We've basically all became a family.

Like, Micheal: He's like an uncle to all of us
Keala: She's like my sister
Yaha: He's a brother to me

And there are so many more people in our crazy circus family. To me though one of them sticks out by a mile.

Zac. Efron. Zac Efron.

I still can't believe we're friends! I mean... girls would die to meet him.

And, I think I'm falling for him - and I don't think he'll catch me.

***********************
I stood at the door of set, that I hadn't seen in a while, before stepping in, beaming at everyone in the room.

A string of sunlight fell in through the window. The dust sparkling in the ray, like stars in the sky. Landing on him. His gorgeous blue eyes looking straight at me.

"Hey Z! I've missed you!" Zac said dragging me out of my trance. I saw he had walked closer to me making a shiver flow through my spine.

"Oh, hey Zac," I replied a tad dazed, before I knew it I was pulled into a room with Keala and Darnell.

"What was that?" I asked, confused by their actions.

"Hun, you were staring at him for, like ten minutes," Keala said laughing a bit, as Darnell just laughed uncontrollably.

"Umm, so?" I said a bit embarrassed, which they could probably tell by the rosy red cheeks, glowing on my face.

They both just laughed at me as I sat on the little chair in the corner of the room.

"Do you like him?" Darnell asked.

"No... y... yes. But we could never work!" I stuttered as Darnell and Keala looked at me sorrowfully.

Keala came and sat next to me and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. By this point I had started to sob into my shaky knees.

"Listen, it's obvious he likes you back. Or at least to everyone other than you," She comforted my shaking body.

At this I wiped my tears, as new, fresh ones fell.

"Keala, you don't understand." I cried, the cry turned into a sob at the thought.

"What, sweetie?" Keala asked pulling me and Darnell into a tight hug.

"Messages," was all I could say. I wanted them to know, but I couldn't tell them, so I just showed them the messages I had been receiving.

Gasps escaped both Keala and Darnell's mouths. Tears brimmed the outside of Keala's eyes. She tried to hold them back, but some runaways escaped.

"Oh, Z!" Darnell said shocked, "They're horrid!"

"I'm scared they'll come true. What if Zac realises I'm nothing and he leaves me?" I asked crunching myself into a little ball on the chair.

"That'll never happen, Z, because you're not nothing. You are an incredible, amazing, talented, beautiful women." A male voice said from behind us, knowing it was Zac, I smiled slightly, though it didn't reach my eyes.

Soon enough, he was crouched on the floor in front of me, with a comforting look on his face.

"And I love you," Zac said making me, Keala and Darnell gasp. Keala and Darnell backed out of the room to give us space.

I put my hand over my mouth to stop him seeing my large smile.

"I... I love you too!" I exclaimed putting my hand down showing my massive smile. This motion created his own grin.