Chapter 39| Tensions

Like and comment throughout x
Kind of smut? I don't really know😂

...

Emma POV:

Around a week had past since the big blow out and I was feeling miserable. Mom did come home that night Killian stayed but she just seemed to not only ignore me, but ignored Dad. Dad was tired, he didn't know what to do or who to help. I tried to tell him to go and talk to Mom but he didn't seem to be having any of it. He said he needed to be there for me and that Mom would be fine but I always questioned it.

If there's anyone who has made me feel a tad more like myself, it was Killian. He had taken me back to his apartment every day after school, with Dad's reluctant permission, to try and distract me and take me away from home- even if it was just for a few hours.

Ever since Killian slept the night and Dad ... walked in on a shirtless Killian, he's become slightly more protective. When I tell him where i'm going he usually just sighs and smiles. I mean I totally understand why he would be annoyed, I mean me and Killian were practically telling him we were having sex- just without the telling. But i'm 18 now, its my choice, my life and I was starting to believe that he was excepting that- more specifically, my relationship.

"I'm off out, bye" I smiled as I reached the bottom of the stairs. I slung my bag over my shoulder and slipped of some shoes. "Why don't you- you know- spend the night at home, try and talk to your Mom. And i'm sure you have plenty of homework, t-teachers always set homework over the weekend." He half asked, knowing full well what my answer would be. "Dad, I've tried talking to Mom, she wont talk. I can't do anything about that. My homework's in my bag, i'm going to do it at Killian's" I sighed sadly. I tip-toed up and kissed my Dad's cheek before stepping out of the house.

I ran up the steps of his apartment and knocked on the door. Instantly the door swung wide and I was greeted by his chest and is arms wrapped around me. He swayed me into his apartment but failed to close the door. "You look beautiful" He said sincerely as I felt him grin against my ear. "Killian I'm wearing yoga pants, your hoodie and my hair is a mess, I'm far from beautiful" I said casually and I laughed when I looked at the state I was in.

Suddenly he gently pushed my head up with the back of his hand and gazed into my eyes. Did his eyes suddenly get more blue? His lashes and brows where suddenly murderous and his hair- heaven is his hair! Killian, to me, has always been beyond attractive but being this close to him was doing things to my heart. Why all of a sudden was I noticing this and why on earth was it making me want to kiss the holy hell out of him? I just wanted to grab his face and smash my lips on his whilst I tug on his black locks.

"You are beautiful." He stated seriously which just caused me to roll my eyes but the moment he said that I couldn't help myself. My heart was soaring and it felt like I was falling back in love with him.

I grabbed his face and pulled him down to my lips as I kissed him hungrily. Seeking urgency, I wrapped my arms around his neck which enticed a low rumble from his throat. He pulled my hips against his as I continued to bombard his mouth with mine.

But suddenly he pulled away.

His eyes burned into mine, his long lashes casting the darkest shadow. "What?" I asked shyly when I saw- what I thought- was anger in his eyes. His features grew darker and darker, the blue in his eyes being swallowed by the darkness.

He no longer looked angry, more like he wanted to devour me.

And I let him.

He surged forward, pushing me against the wall with force. His hand caught the back of my head so it would't with the concrete but right now I did not have a care. I loved this side of Killian, the dominant side. He was always such a gentleman and shy, he always ask's if I'm comfortable with the things he does and he never likes to take what he wants, he always does what I want. So seeing him like this made me excited.