Chapter 18| Merry Christmas My Love

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you have an amazing day❤️
Ps, this is quite a short chapter. I'll post again in a few day and then on new year❤️Don't forget to vote and comment 🎄🎄🎄

It was Christmas Eve and I was spending the day at Killian's because we weren't spending Christmas Day together, obviously.

I knocked on his door and I was soon greeted with his arms. "You excited love?" He mumbled as he let me go. "Eh- for Christmas, sort of. But I'm more excited to spend the day with you" I whispered back before kissing his cheek as he closed his door.

I walked further in and took off my shoes, that's when I felt his arms wrap from behind me and across my chest. My skin was burning electric as he took the lapels of my jacket and pulled them off of my shoulders. "You're such a gentleman, always" I said before he grabbed my hand and brought me to his brown leather sofa.

I crossed me legs and held his hand tighter when he was looking at me in the eye. "What?" I laughed as I combed my fingers through my hair just incase my hair was a mess or something. "I was just admiring how beautiful you are" He whispered before kissing me hungrily.

I was so genuinely confused as to why he was being so touchy and cuddly with me, not that I was complaining. Don't get me wrong, I love all the kisses but I was getting really suspicious.

But one thing that she didn't know was that he spent the whole night tossing and turning, thinking about her. He spent the night wondering that if he said those three words, what would happen? Would she get scared and run away? He realised that everything would become different. Not entirely, but slightly. What if she says no? What if she gets cold feet? He knows that if he said it that it could go terribly wrong, but he also knew that it could strengthen their relationship massively. He just needed to find the right time to say it, he couldn't exactly take her on a date and say it, someone was bound to see him. He just needed the perfect moment and place.

He pulled away from his kissing and he pushed himself into the corner of the sofa. I pushed his shoulders back so he was on his back and I began to crawl up him. When my head reached his chest I rested the side of my face onto his chest as my body relaxed into his. He switched on a random channel and Harry Potter was playing. I felt him press a kiss onto my eyebrow before he wrapped his arms around me, snuggling into the sofa.

After about 15 minutes he felt the the rhythm of his breathing and his heart beat steady out as he breathed heavily through his soft pink lips. I chuckled to myself. We won't be spending Christmas together and this is how he decides to spend his time with me? I giggle to myself when suddenly I feel his chest rise really high. At first I think I woke him up but then he starts coughing profusely.

He must be sick and didn't tell me, he's such a pain in the butt.

I rest my head back down and continue watching the movie. After about 2 hours he finally stirs.

"Hmm, what did I miss?" he says groggily. "Not much, 2 movies that's all. Killian are you sick?!" I ask as I stroked the scar on his cheek with my thumb. "It's just man flu, nothing special" he chuckled. "Guys and their prowess" I said as I rolled my eyes, climbing off of him. "I've gotta go, I need to wrap some presents" I said with a wink, giving him a hint.

He kissed me goodbye and I made my way home, I wrapped all of my presents and spent the majority of the evening in my room, waiting for Christmas.

Christmas Day

I woke up around 9am. I stretched out when I suddenly realised something: it's Christmas! I stood up and walked downstairs to see mom on the sofa. She was on FaceTime with my dad.