Got7|Jackson|Funny Scare Moment

-Your POV-

One thing I love is spending time with my boyfriend and his band members. They are all so funny when off camera and when they aren't practicing on camera. The most funniest things happen all the time when I'm with them or watching them film something funny.

Today I sadly couldn't hang out with them since I had to fill in my friends shift at the coffee shop. When I told Jackson he wasn't happy and started to fake cry and be all dramatic which made me laugh even though we were just talking on the phone while you were getting ready for work. We said goodbye and I hung up and walked to work since it wasn't that far.

I really wished I was with Jackson and the other members but work is work. Luckily I only had a few hours to do. I kept hearing my phone go off in my pocket and all the massages were from Jackson and I had to put it on mute so I wouldn't disturb customers. My shift felt like it took forever even though it was only four hours.

When I was done I headed to JYP Entertainment building to see Jackson and the others. I thought it would be a little surprise. When I entered the building I smiled at the front desk people and waved. I walked to where their practice room is and opened the door.

I saw the members talking and they looked at me. Mark came running towards me, "Can you scare Jackson for our video?" He asked and I nodded. Me and Jackson had already gone public about our relationship and everyone was happy for me and Jackson. Mark introduced the video as Jackson's scare turn.

Since he had scared everyone including me they wanted revenge. Jackson was currently sleeping with his head off the pillow and on the wooden floor. 

I went to the side of his ear and, "AHHHHHHHHHH" thats right I screamed down his ear.

His head shot up and then back down and hit the floor. He looked at us all confused but jumped.

We all burst into tears laughing. And then the boys shouted, "REVENGE SUCESS!" And Jackson looked towards me.

"Why are you laughing so much" he pouted playfully.

"You r-reaction w-was so f-funny" I laughed in between saying them words.

"This is the most funniest moment ever" I said after calming down.

Jackson back hugged me leaning hid chin on my shoulder.

"Don't worry I will have my revenge" he said in a weird voice making us laugh.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
A/N
Hey Guys!!
Sorry about how short this is I hadn't had much time to do this mini story because of school work and piano. Don't worry I'll make the next one longer. Byeeee^^

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 10/5/2018
Edited: 27/12/2018