Monsta X|Kihyun|Just In Time{REQUESTED}

REQUESTED BY VkookYoonminFF
I hope this is what you wanted and tried to do as much of the detail as I could😂your so confusing sometimes😂

WARNING: BLOOD AND ABUSE ARE MENTIONED IN THIS IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT PLEASE DON'T READ!!
━━━━━━━━━━━━
-3rd Person POV-

"You can't leave!" A viscous voice shouted behind you.

You tried to carry on walking until a hand grabbed your arm roughly. You tried wriggling out of their grip but it didn't work, the more you tried the hard the grip got.

"P-please let go" you whispered quietly.

Of corse he didn't let go, he dragged you back inside. As he was you were thinking of another way to escape. He dragged you back up the outside stairs roughly. When you entered the house he pulled you roughly over to where the door of the basement was. He slammed it open so hard that it nearly came off its hinges.

"I'll be down later" he said through gritted teeth and through you down the stairs to the cold basement floor.

Who was that? None of than your abusive boyfriend Min-uh. You've tried countless times to escape but it never worked well, this time you must have really made him angry. He had never thrown you down the basement stairs but guess he had enough of you trying to escape. You sat up slowly feel all the pain from the fall. You got your hand to brush you hair out your face and felt something wet. You brought your hand into view and could the dark liquid on your hand. You inhaled and exhaled trying to ignore the pain. All you wanted was to get out of there, originally you were heading to your friend Kihyun's house.

Well more like crush, you've always loved Kihyun ever since you met him. Then Min-uh came along. He saw you, he wanted you, he just uses you. He never loved you, he acted like it at first but he never did, all he wanted was to make you his and then use you. What did he use you for? Money. He knew you were from quite a wealthy family so he took his advantage. He was constantly asking you to be his girlfriend.

-Flash Back-

"Please be my girlfriend Y/N~" he said in a cute but begging voice.

It was your last week of being in high school and you really wanted to enjoy it by hanging out with Kihyun and your group of friends. They had audition for StarShip Entertainment and got accepted so after they graduate they are going to be training meaning that you won't be seeing them as much.

"If I say 'yes' will you leave me alone?" You asked with a clear annoyed expression.

"Well for a while yes" he faked smiled.

"Yes" you said annoyed.

Min-uh jumped with excitement and left. You were all sat at the lunch table when it happened. Once Min-uh walked off you left your food.

"Do you seriously like him Y/N?!" Hoseok or Wonho asked.

"Of corse I don't but he wouldn't leave me alone and I feel like even after we left school he still wouldn't" you sighed sadly.

"Who do you like then?" Kihyun asked in a quiet and sad voice.

"Yeah?" The others said in sync looking at you.

"I can't say, I've never told anyone and it won't make a difference now because of Min-uh and I know they don't like me back" you looked down a bit.

The other nodded and started a conversation about a different topic.

-End Of Flash Back-