EXO|Kai|Shopping

-3rd Person POV-

Jong In had the day off and wanted to take you out shopping. You were happy that you got to spend time with him but you didn't want him to spend his money on you, you wanted him to spend it on himself for all the hard work he's done.

While you getting ready Jong In was sat down stairs on his phone playing a random game he downloaded. Once you were ready you grabbed your small handbag and went down stairs.

"I'm ready!" You said smiling happily.

"Okay, you may want to take a coat it's cold outside" Jong In smiled back grabbing his coat.

"Okay, I'll take this one" you said picking up your dark green thin coat.

"Are you sure? It's really thin and it's really cold outside" Jong In reminded you and you nodded.

"Yeah, I'm sure, I'll be fine" you smiled grabbing it off the coat hooks.

You both went to the car and Jong In started you engine. Jong In both drived to where you both wanted to go and parked up somewhere.

"Right, where do you want to go first?" He asked and you thought.

"Well it's lunch now, so why don't we go get some food?" You suggested and Jong In nodded.

You both headed to the area where all the restaurants were. You made Jong In pick because you didn't know where to go. After five minutes Jong In chose somewhere and you both went through the small glass double doors.

Looking around it was really nice but very busy. After a while a waiter came over and lead you to a table for two. He said that the food wait would be thirty minutes to an hour. You said that was fine and started looking at the menu.

"Do you want a three corse meal, two corse or one corse?" Kai asked and you thought.

"I think I'll have two corse since I didn't have breakfast this morning" you said and Jong In nodded.

Once you both decided you ordered your food and drinks. Jong In asked you what shops you wanted to look in while you were waiting and soon your started came.

"Thank you" you said as you took the plate from the waiter.

You both began to eat and Jong In was saying how fast the food came and you agreed. Once you finished the waiter took the empty plates away and not so long after your main came.

"Wow fast service" you giggled and started to eat your food.

You both finished and you asked for the bill. You got your purse out ready to pay but Kai stopped you.

"I'll pay for this" he said while already paying for it.

"Okay fine, but I pay for the next meal" you said and Jong In nodded.

Once you both had finished you went shopping. Since all the shops were outside you got cold quickly from having a thin coat on and just a short sleeved shirt on underneath. Kai saw you shiver.

"Do you want my coat?" Jong In asked and you shook your head.

"There's a clothes shop over there, I'll buy a scarf from there" you smiled starting to walk over.

You needed a scarf so this was a good opportunity to get one. When you entered the shop you felt the nice warm air hit your skin and you smiled. You went over where the scarfs were laid out and you found a nice that was long and soft. Kai came in when you chose one.

"I'm going to buy this" you smiled.

"I'll buy it for you" Jong In said and you shook your head.

"You bought lunch so I'm buying the scarf" you said and you went to the cue which no one was in and about the scarf that was nearly twenty pounds.

When you bought it you rested it on your neck and smiled happily already feeling warm. When you came back to Jong In he sighed but smiled and you both continued on with your day of shopping.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 28/10/2018
Edited: 06/01/2019