Monsta X|Minhyuk|Beach

-3rd Person POV-

You and Minhyuk had decided to go to the beach. It had been a while since he's had a day off and there is beautiful weather. It was sunny and really hot so the beach was the best place to be on this day.

You and Minhyuk loved going places together and the beach is one of your favourite places to go. You both decided to go by car so you could take as much as you needed. Well all you took was: extra clothes, towels, sunscreen, sunglasses, water, money and anything else.

On the way down to the beach you were both jamming out to BTS's Fake Love. You were a huge fan of BTS and Minhyuk got a bit jealous sometimes but he'd always knew that you loved him more.... well he hoped. (Jk Jk😂). Then after that song you listened to summer songs and songs that have like a beach in it or happy colours. You listened to: Dance The Night Away, Breathless, Red Flavour, Party, Touch My Body, Hola Hola, Ko Ko Bop and more.

When you got there the beach was really busy but you could still sit down. You and Minhyuk set up your towels and got into your bathing suits. While in the beach changing rooms you started to feel a bit self conscious about yourself you decided to put an over sized T-Shirt that you brought with you.

When you came out the changing rooms Minhyuk was waiting for you. He was just in his trunks. You started to admire his boy and confidence that he cane just walk around in his bathing suit.

"Why do you have a T-Shirt on" he pouted.

"I'll take it off before I go in the water" you smiled.

You and Minhyuk walked back to where you had set everything up and you both relaxed for a bit. Minhyuk wanted to go in the water but you didn't really want to.

"Y/NNNNN, can we go into the sea?" Minhyuk asked cutely.

"Why don't you go in and I stay here?" You suggested and he shook his head.

"It'll be no fun without you" You pouted again and you gave in.

"Fine" You said.

You hesitantly took off the over sized top leaving you in your bikini. You felt like everyone was looking at you when only it was Minhyuk.

You both ran into the sea and splashed each other. You stated to have fun and played with Minhyuk. After a while you both were out of breathe and decided to go sunbathe for a while.

On the way back to where you were set up a group of lads about your age came up to you.

"Hey beautiful, you look amazing in your bikini" one of the guys smirked.

"T-Thanks but I need to get back to my boyfriend" You said hoping that they'd leave.

"I don't see him right here trying to help you, come let's go have some fun" another guys said and grabbed your arm.

"I hope you aren't touching my girlfriend or scaring her" a familiar voice said and you sighed of relief.

The guys turned around to see and angry Minhyuk and they slowly started to walk away.

"Are you ok? They didn't do anything to you did they" He asked, worriness in his voice.

"I'm fine, you saved me" you said happily hugging him.

"Let's go sunbathe for a bit and head home" he said and you nodded.

You both sunbathed for about an hour and a half. Then you packed your things and headed to the car.

"How about a take out on the way back?" Minhyuk suggested.

"Yeah" you exclaimed happily.

You thought today was good day apart from the little incident with the group of lads but over all you enjoyed yourselves.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey guys!!
So here are the songs I mentioned in this imagine:

Fake love by BTS

Dance The Night Away by Twice

Breathless by Astro

Red Flavour by Red Velvet

Party by Girls Generation

Touch My Body by Sistar

Hola Hola by K.A.R.D

Ko Ko Bop By EXO

Hoped you enjoyed byeee!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 15/07/2018
Edited: 03/01/2019