NCT|Haechan|Opticians

-3rd Person POV-

You had an eye test today. You hated the opticians. You couldn't get out of going either because your boyfriend Dong Hyuck saw the letter on the side saying you had an appointment and he knew you would try and avoid not going.

You and Dong Hyuck walked into town hand in hand on your way to the opticians. He was telling you on the way that everything was going to be fine and that none of them would hurt you.

When you both arrived you went upstairs and told them you had an appointment. They took you to a desk round the corner and Dong Hyuck waited in the mini waiting area space.

The optician assistant made sure that all the details about you were still the same and true. You signed the papers and went through to get a picture of your whole eye and the light distance they can capture.

You didn't like the flash of the light. Luckily the only took it once. They told you to go back to the waiting room for the optician to get ready.

"How was that?" Dong Hyuck asked.

"Made my eyes go funny" you sighed and thought about what's going to happen next.

After 5 minutes they called you through but this time Dong Hyuck came with you because you wanted him to. You sat down on the big green chair while he sat on a normal padded chair.

The first thing the optician did was making you read the letters and compare the green and red colour back grounds. Then he check the eye and back of the eye by shining a bright light on it. You gripped your hands because you didn't like it but felt someone grab your hands you managed to see Dong Hyuck holding them making you feel relaxed.

The thing was he was only supposed to check your eyes once. He did it four times and the reading a few more times. Once it was all done he told you....

-If You Wear Glasses-

"Miss L/N you will need a new set of glasses with a slightly stronger lens in it. You may choose another pair of glasses or we can get the same ones that you are wearing now and put the lenses in them ones" he suggest and you thought.

"Please can I get a new pair?" You asked politely and he smiled leading you and Dong Hyuck down stairs.

"Take as much time as you need and once your done just asked that lady over there" and with that he went back up stairs.

You and Dong Hyuck looked at all the different glasses until you found a pair that you recalled liked and really suit you. You took it over to the lady who measured them on your face and took a note of it.

"Could you possible come and pick these up next week?" She asked and you nodded.

She wrote down your appointment and gave you a little card with it on. Once that was done you and Dong Hyuck left to go get some food.

-If You Don't Wear Glasses-

"Miss L/N your eyes are perfectly healthy as they were last time so you don't need any glasses" the optician smiled and you nodded.

"Thank you" you said as you and Dong Hyuck left.

When you both left the Opticians you both went to go get some food somewhere.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 07/11/2018
Edited: 16/01/2019