NCT|Mark|Miss Fire Alarm

-3rd Person POV-

You and Mark had just left your maths lesson. You both were complaining about the scores and grades you got off the test before you had to go your separate ways for lessons.

You had music and he had cooking. Mark walked you to your lesson since it was on the way to the catering room.

"Where should I meet you for lunch?" You asked before entering the music block.

"Meet me at the benches over there" Mark pointed and you nodded before going into the music block.

You entered the room and saw your teacher, your friend, and two other boys who you were friends with but weren't really close to.

You took your bag, coat and scarf off and got your music sheets out ready for the lesson. After five minutes no one else came making everyone confused. Your teacher gave you all the instructions to do and you headed to a practice room to set up then your friend never came.

You were confused and went back into the classroom seeing it empty. You looked around the whole block and no one was in it. It creeped you out a little and you went back into the practice room.

After ten minutes the practice room door burst open and Mark ran over to you and hugged you.

"You scared me!" He said trying to hold back his tears.

"I've been here, how did I scare you?" You asked a bit confused.

'There was a fire in school and the fire alarms went off so we all went to the field to line up. They did the register and when they got to you. You weren't there. I was so scared you were in that" he said inhaling slowly and exhaling slowly.

"The fire alarm went off? I heard nothing and no one came to get me out the lesson" you hugged him tighter.

"Come on, they said all students can go home. Should we go back to mine?" He asked wiping away his almost falling tears.

"Yeah, I was going to come with you anyway because I left my keys at home" you smiled cheekily and Mark laughed.

He came with you to grab your stuff and you put your: coat, scarf and back back on. Then you both went to the hallway of the catering room to collect Mark's things before you both went back to Mark's house and chilled there.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 04/11/2018
Edited: 16/01/2019