Day6|Sungjin|Piggyback

-3rd Person POV-

It was a nice cool day and you and Sungjin decide to go for a walk in the city. The place that you and Sungjin wanted to go was on the other side of the city.

You put on some cute and comfortable ankle boots on. The thing was that you and Sungjin didn't realise how far it was. The other day when you went out for a run you hurt you ankle but you ignored it and carried on doing everything.

For the start you both enjoyed walking, talking, messing around and looking around. As the journey continued to where you both wanted to go your ankle started to ache. You didn't say anything though.

"Should we get a drink? There's s cafe just over there" Sungjin pointed to the cafe across the road.

"Yeah" you said happily knowing that you'll be able to sit down.

When you entered the cafe you insisted on paying for the drinks but Sungjin beat you to it. Once the drinks were paid for you carried them on a tray outside, Sungjin grabbed a table for the two of you and you placed the tray down.

While taking and sipping on your hot chocolates your ankle ache even more but you still ignored it. It took another hour to get to where you both wanted to go, you both went to a small resturant that was on the corner. When you entered there was a few costumers.

The lady at the mini counter lead you to a table in the corner, she also handed you another a menu, then she went back behind the mini counter. About five minutes after deciding what you wanted a waiter came over and took your food and drink order.

You both got into a good conversation but then you got a random shoot of pain in your ankle making you flinch. Sungjin looked confused but before he could as the food arrived making him forget. While eating you carried on the conversation from before and still.

Once you'd both finished you went to the counter and paid for the meal before Sungjin could. As you both walked out the small restaurant you felt pain in your ankle and as you got down the street you stopped holding your ankle I pain.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Sungjin asked bringing you close to him.

"M-My ankle h-hurts really bad from the other day" you stuttered.

Sungjin thought quickly and put you in his back.

"You ready?" He asks.

"You can't carry me! It's a three hour walk!" You exclaimed but he still continued to give you a piggyback all the way home.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 22/10/2018
Edited: 04/01/2019