NCT|Jaemin|Knee Kiss

-3rd Person POV-

It was that time again. P.E. You dreaded it once again. Today it was outdoor and it's November making it really cold in a skort and just a T-shirt. When you were changed you went outside to see Jae Min so you waited with him.

You and Jae Min have always been best friends ever since you met but you kind of developed feelings towards the boy. Of corse you never told him this though.

The P.E teacher lead you over to the sports shed and started to get the Le Cross equipment out. You sighed and grabbed one from your friend who was handing them out. Once you got one, you and Jae Min headed up to the astroturf. 

The teacher made you run half a lap of the astroturf and then made you all start practicing throwing the ball up and catching it. You and Jae Min got bored of playing and just stood there and talked. Then you all had to get into pairs and throw the ball to each other.

You and Jae Min surprisingly didn't drop the ball once and just continued to do that until they said stop. You all did a few more little warm ups before a game.

Your team had to wear bibs and the other team were non-bibs. The thing was that the bibs stunk of sweat and you gaged while putting it on. Luckily Jae Min was on your team so you were happy about that.

This time you decided to put more effort into the game and started running for the ball and tackling peoples sticks to get the ball.

There was this girl in your class who acted like she knew everything and very stuck up. She thought that she was good at everything and didn't need anyone's help but she did annoy everyone.

She ran with the ball and you called her name so that she would pass to you. She heard you and passed the ball with a powerful throw before running of. The ball flew towards you and hit your knee. Your cursed under your breath before run-limping for the rest of the game.

Finally P.E was done with for the day and Jae Min ran over to you.

"Y/N, hows your knee? I saw you got hit by the ball" he said and you smiled.

"Just a little sore, nothing big, don't worry" you said while walking down to the changing rooms.

You and Jae Min were the first people there and you looked a your knee seeing the outline of the where the ball hit with redness in the middle.

Jae Min out of know where got on one knee and kissed where you had got hit.

"I hope that makes it feel better" he smiled big with a blush going across his cheeks as well as yours.

You smiled softly and nodded.

"That makes it much better" you smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Y/N, I love you" he smiled.

"I love you too Jae Min" you smiled back.

Then you both went into the different changing rooms and got changed before heading to your next lesson.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 08/11/2018
Edited: 16/01/2019