SHINee|Jonghyun|1 Year

-3rd Person POV-

You stared at the picture that sat on your night stand. Your favourite of all. A picture of you and your beloved boyfriend when you both went away. Yours eyes became glossy with tears as more happy memories were flooded back into your mind. You missed him so bad. Everyone did.

A year ago today he passed away. You remember it like it all happened yesterday. You cried yourself to sleep every night. You hugged his pillow, you wore his jumpers, you looked at all the photos of the two of you. Now you felt broken, you had lost the most precious person who had ever entered your life. You just wished you knew that he was suffering so you could've helped him. You put all the blame on yourself for not seeing any sighs of him reaching out to you.

"I miss you so much, I'm so sorry, I love you" you whispered grabbing the picture holding it close to your chest.

More fresh tears ran down your now puffy cheeks. Your eyes became heavy from all crying over the year. They slowly began to close and you fell asleep, holding the picture frame close to your chest. Dreaming that you were with him, his smile was the main part of your dream that you lived the most.

"I love you too Y/N" his voice was heard and your eyes opened wide.

But there was no one. You closed your puffy red eyes and fell asleep once more. This time you felt something gently press against your cheek. You had no idea but kept your eyes closed.

It was Jonghyun. His ghostly figure said that he loved you and pecked your cheek before disappeared too look over you, his family, his members and all Shawol.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
It's been a whole year since we lost our shining star. He is still shining bright as well. I honestly can say how much I miss him and how much he has helped me through everything. I just wish I could have repaid him.

I'm always here for you guys if you need someone to talk to I'm always here.

Thank you for reading and I love you all so much💜
━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 18/12/2018
Edited: 17/01/2019