Chapter Three

Nari's P.O.V

I sat up and yawned. Looking down at myself I see a bruise on my right leg. I must of hit it running last night. Shrugging it off I got off the mattress and walked to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I opened the fridge. Nothing filling. I opened the cabinets nothing that would make me feel full. Ugh! I blew a large puff of air out. A slight pout on my face as I thought about where to go buy something to eat. Walking into my bedroom I grabbed my bag. Pulling my money out I counted it. Slowly. I grabbed what I thought I would need, and some extra in case. I got changed and left my apartment. Still slightly confused on where things were I felt worried walking down the streets. Not that sure on where to go. Sighing I decided to ask someone. "Excuse me! Do you know where the closest supermarket is?" I ask a young man quickly, he looked at me. No expression just a blank stare. "Yeah. I'll take you" he says smiling. I look at him slightly. I don't want him to take me anywhere honestly. But I'm starving and need food. I look at him up and down slightly. He doesn't seem that strong. I could easily outrun him if something goes wrong. "Thank you" I say smiling as he begins to walk I follow behind. We walk down a couple streets as I try to memorise how to get back and which streets to walk. The man has been quiet the entire time. Still having a blank expression. Even his breathing is very quiet. Now I was getting a good look at him, he was quite handsome and had flattering features. Nice lips and nose. He's short for a man yet still taller than me by at least 5 inches. As I looked at him I felt like his face was being imprinted into my mind. "Here" He says looking at me a slight smile on his face, I nod and bow a little before walking in and grabbing a shopping basket. I slowly filled it up with foods and drinks. I paid and left. I remembered the way clearly and walked peacefully. 

After unpacking everything I bought I sat down and looked at the bus stop outside my apartment. I leaned on the window slightly taking a look at the things around my apartment building. I grabbed some cash and headed outside to catch a bus to the main city. I sat on the bus looking out of the windows and relaxing when I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw a little girl smiling at me. "Hi! I'm Taya!" She says cheerfully. "Nice to meet you Taya" I say smiling back. "My daddy thinks you would be a great model!" She says quickly pointing at a man nearby. I looked at him and he looked a bit flustered. "I'm sorry for her behaviour. I run a  company that does a lot of things, such as modelling, singing and dancing, and I thought you would fit in quite well" He says with a little pink tint across his cheeks. "Oh! Thank you sir, but I don't think I would quite fit that job" I say smiling, he shakes his head smiling. "You clearly can't see the natural beauty you have young lady" He smiles widely at me. Taya listens in the entire nodding every so often to what was being said. "Come with us! We are going to Daddy's company!" She says grabbing my hand and shaking it slightly, a wide smile on her face. I laugh and nod at her. She does a little victory dance and hugs my arm. 

I walk into the building and its massive. I was lead into a back room and saw a couple people sat talking with lots of cameras and lights everywhere. "Soojin!" The man shouts. She looks at us and rushes over. "Are you the new model that Min-Jae texted me about?" She asks happily. I smile at her "I decided to come see if I was really model material" I smile at her. She nods and looks me up at down and does a full circle around me. "You would fit our petite section very well" She says looking at my face fully. "Such a young pretty face. How old are you?" She asks a glint of curiosity in her eyes. "I am 19 years old" I say happily. She smiles and nods. "Please come. I would like to see what poses you can do" She says walking to the cameras I follow along a little nervous. "Please take your jacket off." She says standing behind the cameras focusing them onto the white background. I nod and take my jacket off before walking in front of the cameras. 

After nearly 2 hours I was told to come see the photos. "Your a natural!" Min-Jae says. "I'm glad my daughter told you what I said" He says happily, I smile looking at the photos. I've never been someone who really cared for my appearance, I was focused on my fighting abilities growing up. So I never really paid attention to how I looked, or what style to dress in. "Look at those muscles! So defined!" Soojin says happily smiling at me, I smile back and bow a little as a thank you. 

I got the bus back home, tired from all the photos that were taken. I was asked to go back to the company on Saturday for a verdict on my modelling. I felt happy, but also a little anxious. As if these photos go out what if my father sees them? He would know my location. I sighed as I got off the bus and walked to my apartment building. I headed inside exhausted from today and fell asleep straight away.