Final Chapter

The explosion caused havoc all around the area. Grass set on fire, the tyres flew in different directions. Chunks of metal flying, and digging itself into the ground. Smoke flew into the air.

Sirens began to appear near the scene of the explosion. Ambulances, police and fire brigades. All rushing to see what had happened and to help whoever had been hurt. But they didn't make it in time. Nari's body laid lifeless in the grass nearby the exploded car. Paramedics rushed to her aid, wanting to save her.

The boys soon showed up, Namjoon tracking Nari's phone, hearing the loud bang before the call had ended. They sprinted into action seeing all the emergency services nearby. Panicked and crying at the sight they speeded down the roads and pulled over running to everyone else. "WHERE IS SHE?" Jungkooks voice screamed. Then they saw her. Her body paled and lifeless on the ground. Paramedics trying to bring her back. "Please save my baby" Jungkooks voice broke, tears fell down.

The boys all crumbled at the sight. Falling down, feeling a weight they have never felt before. A pain they have never felt. They had lost someone they never thought they would, especially so soon. They had only known Nari for a short while compared to the years that could have been. Memories of there times together were flashing before everyone's eyes, the little moments and the big moments. How they could have done things differently or the things they could of done together. The reality of the current situation not wanting to set in there minds. They had just received awful news about her pregnancy, and now, she wasn't even alive to tell them it would be okay, and show them just how strong they truly are. Not just as a people but as a unit. A team. Better yet a family.

Cries filled the room. The boys all looked down at the baby before them. She was on life support, machines surrounded her. But she was here. And she was beautiful. She looked just like her mother. She was so small and fragile. The doctors called it a miracle she survived after such a blow and being weeks early. But she was here now, and was really in-front of them all. Her small hands and feet moving slightly as she breathed. Little black hairs sprouting from her head.

The boys had been at a loss for words when seeing her. No one knew what to say, what to think. All they knew was she looked like an angel.

-3 months later-
Jeon Nari.

She was beautiful everything Jungkook could of wished for. She had grown so much over the last few months. She was smiling all the time, always laughing. Every boy took on a responsibility and had to learn how to look after a child. It was a task, and lessons were learned. But they couldn't be thankful enough. She began to help fill a hole that had been left inside them all when the light of there life's left.

Jungkook still had nightmares daily of the events that had happened but he still thanked everyone around him for sticking around, and helping him through the situation he was in. In a short period of time he had lost a child and the person he loved most. But through it all his family stayed around, his loyal brothers. He knew his love would be happy if he looked after there daughter and took everything as it came. He knew that's what she would have wanted. No one to be caught up on her passing, but to carry on and be stronger from that loss. To keep together as a family, and push forward.

'Here lies Jun Nari.
A beautiful young woman, who was taken too soon.
A mother, a lover and a fighter.
She cared more for everyone around her than herself and showed strength in times of weakness.
She will never be forgotten, and will always be loved.
May her soul rest in peace'

The end.