Chapter Thirty Seven

Nari's P.O.V

The weeks began flying past, eventually all the boys had joined me everywhere. Moving things away from me incase I hurt myself. I'm currently 17 weeks. And the doctor is coming around to check up and see if we can tell the gender. Hoseok and Taehyung want to throw a massive gender reveal party. I agreed, I wanted to have a small party. My bump was getting bigger now, especially since I have always been quite skinny and small. The bump seems to look a lot bigger than what a normal 17 week pregnant womens is. This made Jungkook a lot more protective around me. I didn't mind it too much, apart from when I'm trying to do simple tasks and he freaks out slightly.

I laid back down on the chair. I smiled to the doctor as the boys all took there seats. My shirt was removed upwards ready for the gel. "Your looking quite big for 17 weeks" the doctor said smiling. "Do twins run in the family?" He asked rubbing the gel in. My eyes widened slightly, "not that I know of" I said. "There are a couple in my family" Jungkook said holding my hand. I lightly squeezed it. "Do you think it could be twins?" Jimin asked, "there is a possibility" the doctor chuckled. The screen turned on and there it is. Our baby. It definitely looks bigger. I smiled at the screen as Jin took a photo of us all. Every week since we found out Jin took a photo of my belly and the difference is amazing.

After a couple check ups and some note writing the doctor handed Hoseok a piece of paper. With the gender written down. Him and Taehyung were the only ones allowed to look, much to everyone else's whining. Hoseok slowly opened the paper and started jumping for joy. Him and Taehyung were screaming like little kids, they were so excited I couldn't help but giggle a little. "Now there is something else I must say" the doctor said tapping his pen on his notepad. I looked him a little worried. "Congratulations. It's twins" he said smiling. "Twins!?" Me and Jungkook shout. The doctor pointed to the screen pointing out the separate babies. "It explains the way your belly is bigger than most" he said smiling. "The paper has the genders written down" Taehyung said smiling. I smiled at him.

I texted Sora the news as she has moved in with her current boyfriend. She was so excited and said she would babysit anytime I needed. Me and Jungkook were sat cuddling on the couch watching some random show. I've been taking some more time away from the mafia, I trusted the boys to run it. I didn't want to people to know I was currently pregnant, it would put me and the babies at risk. Especially with some still out to try harm this mafia. Thanks to all the alliances we have made and gangs we have befriended they tend to take care of them before they can even step foot near this place. Namjoon has been controlling the conversations and telling me what's happening, and telling me how good it is going.

Jungkook moved slightly I looked at him and kissed his cheek gently. "I can't wait for these babies to be born" I said smiling. "The gender reveal is tomorrow, you should get some sleep" he said kissing my lips gently. I nodded and got up heading to my bedroom. I got changed into some baggy clothes laying in bed. I closed my eyes and let sleep take me.

I yawned stretching and seeing a little note on a tray of breakfast.

'Good morning beautiful, I'm with the boys all day decorating the garden for the party. Wear something pretty. Jin wants lots of photos and videos. I'll have the maid come get you when it's all ready. I Love you - Jungkook'

I smiled at the note and began eating the breakfast. I followed the instructions and put on a white flowing dress, with a pair of nude heels. I walked into the bathroom and put on some makeup and did my hair. I was proud I could still look good while pregnant, especially with my first... two. I rubbed my belly smiling as someone knocked on the door. "Now is the time to go downstairs" I hear the maid say before I hear her footsteps walk away. "Lets go see Daddy and your uncles" I said quietly holding my belly as I walked down the stairs. "Miss Nari noona!" I hear a young voice call, I turn and see Johnny. One of the youngest gang members I took under my mafia. He ran to me helping me down the stairs, I smiled to him. "Thank you Johnny" I said smiling, "You remember my name noona?" He asked a little shocked. I laughed a little and nodded. "I remember everyones names and faces" I said smiling and ruffling his hair. He looked so accomplished as he helped me down the last couple steps. I smiled and waved as he rushed off somewhere, I walked out to the gardens seeing the blue and pink balloons everywhere. I shook my head smiling at the cheesiness.

I walked over to the main area and smiled looking at the details and beauty. "Babe!" I heard Jungkook shout, I turned and hugged him. Seeing all the guys stood nearby, smiling proudly at what they had accomplished. "This looks amazing" I said smiling at them all and opening my arms for a group hug, they all rushed over hugging everyone tightly. "I can't wait to be an uncle" I hear Taes deep voice call out, I giggle a little and rub my growing stomach. I sat on a chair as everyone took turns to cast a vote of what they think the genders will be. We played some music and had a few gender based games. But the time has come for Tae and Hoseok to check the votes and tell us if anyone guessed right.

Me and Jungkook sat hand in hand, while everyone else had a look of determination. "I just know I have it right" Jin said his eyes gleaming on the pieces of paper. "We can announce that three people got it right" Hoseok said giggling. Me and Jungkook held each others hands tighter, the time was very close to find out what names we would want, and what colours we would paint. "We will announce one after another" Hoseok said smiling, nodding at Taehyung. "Im happy to announce you will be having... A BOY!" Taehyung shouts, everyone cheers. "And Im also happy to announce you will be having..." But his words stopped as we heard something...

Gun shots.