Chapter Nineteen

Naris P.O.V

As I sat in the small cafe I watched some couples laughing and feeding one another. I felt a little lonely sat by myself, but then again at home I'm constantly harassed by 7 men. So I'd rather not be dating someone right now. I feel like the boys would kill him if he breathed to hard. I smiled to myself just thinking about it. I heard a small cough and looked up, there was a guy stood there. Confused I tilted my head a little bit. "I was wondering if I could have a seat, all the other tables seem to be full of couples" the guy said scratching the back of his neck, I laughed slightly and nodded. He sat down opposite me. The atmosphere was a little awkward. But my food and drink arrived quickly. I sat and ate my food quietly, checking my phone every so often. But this entire time I could feel this strangers gaze on me. It made me feel slightly uncomfortable.

I was sipping my drink as I felt something brush against my leg. I jolted my leg slightly. The stranger smiled at me. His order was now here. I didn't want to seem rude and rush away, especially as I was waiting for my desert to come, and I was yet to pay. But something about this guy seemed weird. So I texted one of the boys.

Me:
Taetae. Come save me pls x

Tae ❤️:
Where are u? Im getting in the car now

Me:
____ cafe in town! x

I quickly put my phone into my purse and watched at the waiter put my desert in front of me. As I took my first bite a hand was placed on my thigh. "You look beautiful, even while eating" the man said. "That's it" I said slapping his hand off my thigh and staring at him. He looked confused, "it was a compliment" he smirked slightly. "So? What was the hand on my thigh a compliment as well?" I said crossing my arms getting ready to stand up and leave, I didn't want to cause a massive scene in a public place. But I felt a pair of large hands push my shoulders back down into my seat from behind.

Confused I looked up. Tae? "Finish your desert. No point wasting it" Taehyungs deep voice was laced with fake sweetness, as his eyes drilled into this strangers face. I looked across from me as this stranger stared back at Taehyung. I felt Taehyung lean down near my ear. "I love your new hair. It suits you" I smiled hearing Taehyungs normal sweet voice, reminding me how nice he can be to me, but how evil he has to be around others. I took another bite of my desert and finished it. I stood up, Taehyung at my side. I stared at the strange man still sat at the table. "I think you should pay for my meal. As a compliment" I say smiling before winking and walking away with Taehyung.

As soon as we got out the cafe door we both began laughing. "You know, with your new hair I hardly recognised you" Tae says smiling touching my new blonde hair. I smiled touching it slightly as well, "thanks I wanted a change" I say smiling. "I was thinking of dyeing my hair as well. It's been a while, I used to get my hair dyed every couple of months" Taehyung says smiling, I wrapped my arms around his arm as we walked. Taehyung was like a protective best friend. It's sweet.

We drove home listening to music on the radio, and I would sometimes hear Tae hum along to the music. We opened the door and walked in. "Tae? You home? Did you bring Nari bac-" I heard Jin say as something hard hit the floor. My back was facing him so I couldn't see what he had dropped. "Nari?" Jin asked unsure. I laughed turned around and facing him. "Yes?" I ask still laughing slightly. "Your hair!" Jin rushes over and checked out my hair. I was still laughing as he ran his fingers through it.

Eventually all the boys saw my new hair and all agreed it suited me. Jimin wasn't happy I cut a couple inches off, he liked my really long hair. But I shrugged, hair grows back. I was more glad everyone liked the new blonde colour. It made me happy.

As I sat on the couch watching some random things on TV I heard the doorbell. I got up and looked at the camera, it was flashing a red dot meaning Namjoon was watching. I opened the door slowly and saw a girl stood outside the door. "Hello?" I asked confused. The girl looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I need the boys to kill someone for me" My eyes opened wider in shock. "Come in" I said opening the door for her. She walked in and sat on the couch. I looked at the camera and nodded. One by one all the boys appeared in the living room. All surrounding this young girl.

The boys talked to her and asked many questions. I mean this was their line of work they have to what they have to do. I'm not going to stop them. I left them too it. I didn't want to get in the way.