Chapter Fifteen

Nari's P.O.V

I asked Jimin what that piece of paper meant and why Min-Jae looked so scared. Jimin told me how if someone got that piece of paper something bad would happen, to them or there family. I know Min-Jae has a little girl, I hope they don't hurt her she was so sweet and kind. We told the boys what happened and they all seemed happy I declined the offer and refused to strip for the cameras.

It was offically the weekened and I didn't have work so I could spend some more time at home. I was fine with that. It was time for training anyways. I haven't done that in a while and should really get some in. I walked to the gym room in my work out attire, whistling a song to myself. I walked in and went straight to the various workout stations. One by one I completed them all and repeated that a few times. Each workout would last around 20 minutes or so. I was a little sweaty so I decided on getting a shower. After drying off and changing into something comfy I walked around the building and somehow ended up in a room with a microphone and a piano. I was slightly confused, why would the boys have these two things in one big room by themselves? I walked to the piano opening the lid of it and seeing dust across the keys, I gently blew across them and the dust flew off. I sat on the small stool and began to press some of the keys, the piano still worked fine. It was just old and hadn't been used in a while. Flashbacks of my mother playing the piano came to the front of my mind. I smiled while hitting another key. The door creaked open slightly Yoongi walked in looking at me. "Why are you in here?" He asked, sitting next to me. "I honestly have no idea, something made me want to come into this room" I say shrugging slightly. Yoongi placed his hands on the piano and slowly started playing a melody. Namjoon soon walked in and smiled at Yoongi. "Hyung you haven't played this piano in years. You still have it" Namjoon says smiling, little dimples on his cheeks appearing as he did so. Yoongi looked up at Namjoon and shrugged. "Something told me I should play a little song" Yoongi said a monotone voice echoeing through out the room. I smiled as he continued playing.

After a few sweet songs I decided to leave Yoongi to play by himself, he seemed very into it and concentrated. I walked down into the kitchen and see Hoseok and Jin cooking together. I smiled and waved as they continued cooking. I walked outside the door and decided on having a smoke. I leaned agaisnt the wall smoking as the wind blew gently. I heard something move and I stopped breathing listening for anything. I hear a branch snap. I flicked my cigarette and ran inside locking the door. "Jin! Hoseok!"I whisper shouted looking out the window. "There is someone out there" I say quietly. They both run over and look out the window. "Nari wait here. Were going to get the others!" Jin says quickly running with Hoseok to get the others. I ran to the backdoor and locked it. I rushed back to the window and saw some men in all black holding weapons of various kinds. Some had bats, others blades. "COME OUT COME OUT!" I hear a deep voice shout. The others show up behind me holding other weapons. I look through the window and see a face I recognise. "Its big bang!" I say quietly to the boys, "I knew they would come eventually" Namjoon said sighing. "They have been wanting to take us down for forever" Jimin says, holding his bat tightly. Yoongi handed me a blade. I gulped slightly. I knew one day I would end up killing someone... Again. But I truly hoped I had left those days behind. "HAND US THE GIRL!" Another voice shouted. I laughed slightly. Knowing they would have to take me down first before even getting me. I turned to the boys, "I'm going out there alone. You guys get ready. This isn't gonna be pretty" I say seriously. They all look a little worried but I flash them a smile. I tuck the blade into my shoe and cover it with my trouser leg. Opening the door slowly I walk out into the outside world.

"What would you fine gentlemen like?" I say sarcastically pulling out another cigarette. No emotions evident on my face. I have been trained my whole life for situations like this. And all that training and pain wasn't going to be for nothing. "There you are pretty girl. You hurt me and my friends. And we don't let people get away with that easily" A guy says pulling a knife out of his sleeve. I laugh before returning to a still face. "How cute. You think that small blade is going to take me down? When I beat you and your crew by myself already" I blow out a lot of smoke into the cold wind. "Oh we are ready now baby girl. And we won't play nice" The guy says tilting the knife in his hand slightly. I look at my feet seeing a couple hidden knives I found when looking through the cameras Namjoon has. "Oh no. I'm so scared" I say finishing my smoke and kneeling down to put it out.

As soon as my knee hits the ground I grab the blade from my shoe and throw it at the guy. It hits him in the neck. I grab another from the ground and throw it at one of his members. The boys all rush out and start the battle. I stand up straight and brush the imaginary dirt off my shoulders. "No one calls me baby girl" I say walking to the guy with the blade in his neck, a sick smile playing on my lips.