Chapter Six

Nari's P.O.V

I've been sat in this basement for what feels like days. There's nothing to do or see. I decided on being a little childish and building a fort with the boxes down here. I sat inside the fort I built and closed my eyes. I decided I needed sleep before planning on how to escape these guys. I refuse to be given back to my father. They don't know what I know. They haven't seen his true self, or how he really is.

When I woke up I looked around me and saw I wasn't in the fort anymore. Rather a room. No windows and only one door. Damn. I sit up and see I'm on a double bed. I get up and walk to the door. I pull the handle. Locked. Rude. I look up and see a camera. Sighing I stare at the camera and cross my arms. "Gonna unlock the door?" I say tapping my foot slightly. The door clicks. I pull it open and see two guys stood outside the door. I tilt my head. I haven't met these two yet. "Names?" I ask. "Jungkook" One says. Hes tall, looks muscular, still has a slight baby face. "Taehyung" the other one says. Hes also tall, doesn't look as muscular, his face looks gentle. I nod at the two. "Care to tell me why your both here?" I ask crossing my arms slightly. "Escort you, make sure you don't escape" Taehyung says smiling. He has a box like smile, showing his top and bottom teeth. I just sigh and nod walking in the middle of them both. Jungkook walks in the lead as Taehyung walks behind me. We walk down a hallway and into a large room. Looks like a gym? I see five others stood there. I recognise three of them. "Hey Nari!" I hear Hoseok say waving, I smile a little at him. I stand in the middle of the room, looking around. Multiple mirrors, punching bags, weights and other various exercise related things. "What am I doing in here?" I ask no one in particular as I look around again. "We want to see how strong you really are." A voice I don't recognise speaks. I turn quickly to see who it was. "I'm Namjoon" He says. He is the tallest of the boys, he has a broad physique. I nod. There is one man yet that I don't know the name of. "Yoongi" He says blankly noticing my glance on him. I nod. This man is short but not the shortest. He looks very skinny and pale, no emotions are evident on his face.

The boys tested my physical abilities. All trying different things to see what I did, and how I handled it. Jin tested my flexibility and climbing ability. Yoongi my hand to hand combat and how I blocked attacks. Hoseok my aim when throwing various objects at a target. Namjoon my sneaking around and staying quiet. Jimin my strength with both my upper and lower body. Taehyung my stamina when running, punching and kicking. Jungkook my martial arts and Karate, also how fast my reactions were to his attacks. After these were complete I stood and stretched. The boys looked impressed. "It seems you have been trained very well" Namjoon says. I look at him and laugh slightly, "I've been trained since I could walk. My father took a lot of pride in me and my power" I say crossing my arms and shifting my weight onto my right foot. The boys looked at one another. I see Jimin smile to me and I smile back a little. "We would have never guessed you would be this skilled. Your petite and look like pure bone" Yoongi says looking me up and down slightly. I squint at him. "You can't say much" I say eyeing him back. He sighs a little knowing it was the truth. "Now if someone would care to show me the bathroom, I would like to clean myself" I say turning around slightly. I hear footsteps as Jin appears next to me. I smile to him.

Jin walks me to the bathroom handing me a towel. "There better not be a single camera in this bathroom" I say seriously to him. He laughs and shakes his head. "We aren't perverts Nari" Jin laughs. "Have you got any spare clothing for me?" I ask before entering the bathroom. "Yes, Hoseok and Jungkook went to your place and grabbed everything for you." Jin says smiling. I nod. I open the bathroom and see clothes already folded on the toilet seat. I shut the door and lock it. I put the towel on the sink before looking around the bathroom making sure there was no cameras. I checked the bathroom head to toe. Nothing. Breathing out I stripped myself of clothing and turned the shower on hot. I smiled standing under the hot water as it hit my skin. Relaxation took over me.

After drying myself off and getting into a pair of leggings and a vest I opened the bathroom door seeing Yoongi sat on a chair next to the door. He stands up and walks next to me. We walk down a little hallway with only one door. Yoongi opens it. This is the room with no windows that I woke up in. "Now you know where the bathroom is, you won't have anyone escort you. We have eyes everywhere. And we can control which rooms lock and when" Yoongi says with a serious tone. I nod and walk into what is now my room. He shuts the door as I lay on the bed. My hair is still a little wet, but that doesn't really bother me. I sit up and walk to a little dresser in the corner. I open it and see the small selection of clothes I had packed away neatly, a small note on top of a folded up pair of jeans.

~~Me and Kookie packed your clothes away. You don't have much. Maybe we should invest in getting you some more clothes.

-Your Hope Hoseok~~

I smile at the note. Your hope Hoseok and Kookie. What cute names for them, to say there supposed to be a big bad gang. I put the note on top of the drawer and walk back to my bed. I lay down and close my eyes.