Chapter Forty Five

Nari's P.O.V

(Time skip yet again. Nari is now 30 weeks)

God these kids were killing me. The kicking and the lates nights were really doing a number on me. Only roughly 10 weeks left before they arrive. But the doctor did say they could be here in 7 weeks. Time to pray they come out healthy and happy. None of the boys have left my side since I hit 29 weeks. My bump was now enormous and doing simple tasks became harder and harder to do. Luckily I basically had 7 minions to do my tasks. They did everything for me now, I didn't even have to ask. Taehyung has especially been clingy lately. He was excited to become an uncle and get to hold the babies. I could see it in his eyes how much he adored kids and I could tell he really wanted his own. I'm still surprised none of them are currently dating. Minus the fact they work in a mafia and kill people for a living, there all amazing people.

"Ah!" I shout slightly holding my stomach, "there kicking don't worry" I said looking at all the worried faces. We decided on watching a movie, as movement was becoming harder for me and more like exercise. I rested my head on Jungkooks legs as we watched the movie. Jin was massaging my feet whilst Namjoon and Hoseok argued over how the movie would end. I looked at Jimin and Taehyung munching the popcorn and getting really into what was on TV, sadly Yoongi wasn't joining us as he was busy trying to figure out who sent the men to attack. I was grateful someone had that job covered, and Yoongi seemed like the perfect man. He knows many people in the mafia business and would most likely find out fast.

After a few more movies I got up and went to the bedroom to lay down and try get some sleep. The boys all arguing if someone should come with me in case I needed something. I was watching my door and waiting for one of them to appear. Just in time I heard a small knock before the handle moved. "Hey" Yoongi walked in a small smile on his face seeing me wrapped up in blankets. He walked over to the bed. "They are all still arguing over who should be in here with you, but I thought I should give you the news first" Yoongi said getting serious, I sat up and nodded. "I found out who sent those men, I have never met them but I asked a couple favours and found the address" He shook his head a little. "So whats the plan?" I asked grabbing his hand lightly. "For the next couple weeks we will get a large group of people ready, training and planning. I have an idea in mind already, but it will take time. For now we will have to be prepared if they send more people" Yoongi gently brushed his thumb over the back of my hand. I nodded my head and smiled at him. "So where are they from?" I asked, a little curious if I knew them. "From Incheon, boss is called Chung Junsu a 34 year old man. Apparently he only has 200 hundred or 300 hundred people under him. His power is not much, most likely why he didn't beat us, or seriously damage any of our men" Yoongi sounded so serious when speaking about this. "I have never heard of him. Don't we have men from Incheon? We could ask them about him" I looked into his eyes as he nodded. "Round up the boys were having a meeting right now" I said slowly standing up, Yoongi helping me up and gives me a hug before leaving my room to get the others. If this Chung Junsu wants a war, he will get one. And it won't be pretty.

The boys were all sat down at the meeting table. Waiting for me. I walked in and stood at the end of the table. "Yoongi has brought me some information about the attack we had. And it is very important, so listen carefully!" I say taking a seat and letting Yoongi speak. After he told everyone what he found out they all had a deadpan face. Letting the information sink in. "Now Yoongi has a plan, but we must be ready at any time to adapt it if new information comes to light when we questions the boys from Incheon" I say crossing my arms. Everyone agreed to what had been planned. The only problem? I couldn't go with them. The doctor advised me not to travel as I am so far along. This was causing arguments of who would stay back with me, to protect me or help if something happened. "Shes gonna be my wife! I'll stay back!" Jungkook protested, "Jungkook we need you there, your our best fighter" Namjoon sighed. Jungkook slammed his hands down. "I can't leave her alone! Shes carrying our children" He was persistent. I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "I don't want you to get injured babe, but they need you" I say grabbing his hand and lacing our fingers together. He sighed and sat down pouting. "Can't one of the gangs stay back?" I asked, still holding Jungkooks hand. "I mean we could have some of the highly trained boys stay back?" Jin said looking at Namjoon who had a list of names in front of him.

Namjoons eyes skimmed across all the papers. The names, ages and what they were highly trained in. I saw him tick a couple names and write them on a separate piece of paper. I grabbed it and had a look at who was on it.

Lee Johnny: 17 years old. Trained in martial arts and hand to hand.

Park Hyeon: 24 years old. Trained in weaponry and disguises.

Kim Sun: 24 years old. Trained in hacking and computer systems.

Lee Hyun: 22 years old. Trained in negotiating and hand to hand.

I nodded at the list. "Only four! NO WAY! We need more!" Jungkooks voice shouted. I sighed even more.