Epilogue

3 years after the accident.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I could hear giggling round the corner. "I found you!" I shout tickling Nari. Her laughter echoing around the room. I smiled at her admiring her cuteness. She looked so much like her mother. It was unbelievable, although she definitely has my smile. My eyes wrinkled slightly as I smiled at her.

It has been just over three years since that night. It changed us all forever, but this little angel has showed us the light in darkness. She made everyone's day, always smiling and laughing. She is just like her mother, always playing games and running around sending us all crazy.

But I wouldn't change my princess for the world. Taehyung walked in smiling, coming and hugging Nari, bending down on his knees to be closer to her height. "The others have just landed" he said quietly looking at me, I nodded. Everyone else has traveled to Japan to deal with some clients. Taehyung offered to stay around and help.

As Nari slept on my chest and snores quietly, I gently moved her into her bed before walking into the kitchen to speak with Taehyung. "How far along is she now?" I asked smiling at him, Taehyung had found an amazing girl a few weeks after Nari was born. They had been together ever since and were expecting. "She's nearly 8 months along" he smiled happily. We all knew how much Taehyung wanted kids, but with a job like ours we never thought a doctor would be the one to fall in love with him, but they were both so happy and you could feel the happiness radiating off them when they are together. Everyone was worried for them after what had happened 3 years ago, but with so many of us and the power we hold all over South Korea and other parts of the world, we felt less pressured to keep an eye on her at all times.

We couldn't be so sure about the rest, they all struggled to find someone for them. But they are happy with life right now and doing the job they have. Nari brought lots of happiness already, and with Taehyung having a baby soon our family was still growing. And that seemed enough for the boys, until they eventually find there soul mates.

And with more time, I'm sure this family will become more powerful and grow daily. I couldn't thank my beautiful angel in person but I pray to her every night. She helped us all get this far and provided me with the happiest thing in my life, our baby girl. We all had our doubts about carrying on the business once I had officially become a father, but i knew how hard it would be to find a normal civilised job after all, everyone knows who we are and what we do. My main priority is to keep all my family safe and be the best father I can be for my daughter.

And even if I struggle to be an amazing dad, I know Nari has multiple body guards and amazing uncles to keep her safe and happy.

~The End~