Prologue: The Girl in the Mirror

Hey to all my imperfect weebs! If you guys are reading this, I probably got hacked by Natsu, or Alicat sama. I didn't want to post it at first, but if you guys really want it, it's your own fault if you don't like it. JK! Love you all more than you know! Ciao!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uraraka's POV

I stare at the girl in the mirror. I know her, but I don't like her. She is not allowed to laugh or have fun. As a lady of the court, the daughter of the highest lord in the court (under only the king) I have to marry Bakugo, the Prince of U.A. I guess we're friends, but I don't like him in that way. I just want to leave this cage of a palace. I don't want to be that girl ever again. But I have no choice, and being the Future-Princess of U.A, I have to be her even more! I want to cry, but she doesn't cry. She can't, at least not anymore. Not since Father hit her if she showed emotion is court. Not just hit... I have the physical scars, but she shares the emotional ones with me. I call her Kowareta, meaning broken. Sometimes I have to remind myself that she isn't real, but still she haunts me.

She has a pink and black dress, skin tight from the waist up, and poofy everywhere else. She was wearing so much make up, I can barely tell that we're on in the same! "You look beautiful, my daughter." says Father. I want to scream at him. Thanks for giving your daughter away for money, status, and power, then PRAISING her like she's a flipping trophy! "Thank you Father." I say, getting ready to put on my mask of a perfect future princess. I want to escape. So very, very bad. But Kowareta won't let me. A broken girl she is, she doesn't want to be tortured anymore. But neither do I.

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the short chapter. The next one is coming really soon. Stay imperfect my little weebs! Ciao!