Happy Birthday Best Girl!!!

Hello my imperfect weebs!  Today, I do not have another chapter of Unroyal Betrothal.  Guess you have to wait 'til next year hehe!  Anyway, you guys commented that you wanted me to write a Bakugo x Uraraka One Shot for Uraraka's birthday, which IS today.  So here you are, happy birthday best girl, and hope you enjoy!  And since I'm the "Author of Pain" (I know everything Jenna) this is gonna be an angsty ride!

What Does it Mean to Be Fragile? |Villain! Uraraka x Bakugo

3rd Person's POV

"How'd she even get into 1-A, she's so weak!"

"So she can lift rocks, big deal!"

"I heard she can't even use her Quirk for very long before she pukes!"

"That Ochako girl is such an.."  

"Air head."

"Blunt." 

"Weakling."

"Waste of space."

"Useless."

"Why is she even here?"

       All the cruel things people had said about her flew through the girl's mind as her a tear ran down her cheek.  Uraraka knew not everyone would like her, and knew people would say bad things about her, but what they told her was beyond that.  Bullying wasn't the right word for it, she was being harassed, tortured even, by their words.  They call themselves heroes, they're just as bad as the villains.. No, they are the villains.  She clenched her fists.  Even my classmates... My so called "friends" hated me.  Two teens stood before her, waiting.  They'd asked her a question before, but got no response.  C'mon, Ochako, Shigaraki needs this- you..  The short blonde girl had been waiting impatiently for her response.  

       "So, what do you think?" she askes, licking her lips.  "I mean, you could  go back to the people who treated you this way.. Or, you could join us."  Treated me this way.. Especially at the Sports Festival../

"How could you do something like that to such a fragile girl?!:

       Before, the girl's toothy grins made the girl shake in terror, but after all she had been told, she stopped.  The information that was given...  For Uraraka, that was the last straw.  Her sanity was so easily torn apart by the two villains, and they were enjoying it so much.  Fragile..?  Fragile?!  I'll show them ALL the meaning of fragile!   The broken girl licked the tear away and smiled.  Not a smile of happiness, one of a madwoman.  I guess that's what she became..  "I'm so in."  The blonder girl squealed in joy, and though the dark-haired male behind her tried to hide it, he smiled.  "Well then, come with us.."  

Uraraka's POV

       I woke up the next morning, and put on the clothes Toga and Dabi gave me.  Wearing that uniform is a sign of being a part of U.A, and I want nothing more than to burn that place to the ground!!  "If you want to get back at U.A and the heroes, go right up to them, and kick 'em in the face!"   Toga had said.  I don't know if she meant literally, but that sounds great!  I climbed out the window of my dorm room so my "friends" don't see me.  Pfft, friends? That talk behind your back and destroy you little my little? No thanks.  With friends like that, who needs enemies?  Now I have Toga and Dabi, who saved me even though they're a bit.. insane and cold.  At least they're honest with me.  And they can make me stronger.. so strong I can take on Bakugo and Todoroki at the same time!   I'll watch this whole world go down in flames!